Video journal: I'm ****e at trading - watch me get better than all of you!

Hi FM,

Looking forward to trying again after having my appetite whetted yesterday.

I'm actually happy to learn 1min scalping despite doing longer term TFs on the indices. I'll see what works best for me with this.

Thanks for the feedback, will ingest it accordingly, we'll see what happens :)

Hi FM,

Looking forward to trying again after having my appetite whetted yesterday.

I'm actually happy to learn 1min scalping despite doing longer term TFs on the indices. I'll see what works best for me with this.

Thanks for the feedback, will ingest it accordingly, we'll see what happens :)

Actually - that could be a good idea

Learn another method for indices and if you can get into my type of scalping on FX and see which suits you better over next few months or longer.

Its always easier on longer time frames - but I am sure you are not just after "easy" you are after progression and making wins and great returns. Risk / Reward ratios and win ratios are key for that and of course the more you trade every week - the more tips and clues you learn to help on your journey

Regards

F

I'm going live in about half an hour. Just waiting to get access to my good computer :)

Hi MA

On EU atm difficult - as Draghi been speaking

Over 0947 and 55 favours more scalp buys

Only sell under 0910 and under then 0900

In between - its sitting on hands still - unless scalping for just 2-7 pips

GL

last 2 posts

Nice scalp sell

3 09 pm

0899 / 0900 is the level now

under 0917 / 19 - we should on bounces fall again - over 0925 - different ball game again

We then need under 0894 for more scalp sells

EU

3 15 pm

The cut off on 30% stake sells is 0913

Under there we will test 0900 and lower#

If we cannot break lower - then we come back to test 13 and 19

do you wait for bars to close or just the price to break? the action was pretty fast and as soon as I placed a trade (just price movement, no bar closes) it would go back! lol

do you wait for bars to close or just the price to break? the action was pretty fast and as soon as I placed a trade (just price movement, no bar closes) it would go back! lol

Yes timing is critical

the drop started at 2 58 / 3 00 pm at 0926 / 30 price

It had finished first target at 3 05 / 07pm

and then second sell or drop after 3 09 pm to 3 20 / 21 pm

So total sell moves only 25 -30 mins

Scalping can be very rewarding, but I find it tiring. I can't do more than 30 mins - need a break afterwards

Attachments

• eurusd.JPG
    eurusd.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 259

No forget bars and candles - more on PA and LRs over or under and levels

Also on scalping for say 3-10 pips you need to be one click entering and exiting and baby sit the move

And trades with targets over 25 or 35 pips - yes - set and forget etc - but realy for scalping - you need to be fluid and be able to adjust etc as price flows

Once you re in profit up say 6 -9 pips - 3-5 pip pullbacks no problem - but never let a 3 or 5 pip profit go to a loss on scalping

GL

Got to pop out at 3 45 pm - back maybe after 4 30 pm or at least after 5 00 pm

Regards

F

Scalping can be very rewarding, but I find it tiring. I can't do more than 30 mins - need a break afterwards

Some excellent scalps there metrader - Well done

Yes you do need plenty of breaks - agree - but I try and stay under 4 trades an hour if I can

Good Trading

Regards

F

No forget bars and candles - more on PA and LRs over or under and levels

Also on scalping for say 3-10 pips you need to be one click entering and exiting and baby sit the move

And trades with targets over 25 or 35 pips - yes - set and forget etc - but realy for scalping - you need to be fluid and be able to adjust etc as price flows

Once you re in profit up say 6 -9 pips - 3-5 pip pullbacks no problem - but never let a 3 or 5 pip profit go to a loss on scalping

GL

Got to pop out at 3 45 pm - back maybe after 4 30 pm or at least after 5 00 pm

Regards

F
Ah so 1-click actions and manually dragging your stops is where it's at. That actually makes more sense.

Some excellent scalps there metrader - Well done

Yes you do need plenty of breaks - agree - but I try and stay under 4 trades an hour if I can

Good Trading

Regards

F

I did only one more trade/scalping and that's it for today. This one was not tiring at all - surprisingly went my way quickly (I thought it's too late)

Attachments

• eurusd.JPG
    eurusd.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 214
going live again for a look at fomo's FX scallping

WOOPS! it turns out I gave the wrong link when I went live! I gave the link to the earlier live indices session!

I thought it was weird that my YouTube was showing as no-one having viewed :eek::eek::eek:

Here is/was the real session, sorry if people were confused: