Value investing

cristio

Hello,

I have a question about value investing.How much does an avrage value investor make per year whats the ROI say he has to invest 100k can he make by the end of the year 30k or is this too much?
Thank you

Hello,

I have a question about value investing.How much does an avrage value investor make per year whats the ROI say he has to invest 100k can he make by the end of the year 30k or is this too much?
Thank you

you should take a look at this link
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/mutualfund/08/top-mutual-fund-managers.asp

so, Christio ask yourself, if the top rated fund manager in the world can average an annualised return of 21% and you ask is 30% too much for your ROI clearly they just didn't have your ability to spot undervalued shares or perhaps yes, 30% might be asking to much. it doesn't mean it cant be done of course, sell your home, remortgage stick it all on one lucky punt and you could well do it..but do it again the next year, and the next etc

but hey what do the worlds best know

Hello,

Thank you

to achieve 30% return on $100k capital is not investing .....its gambling

you need to be coming down the trading timeframe to hit those numbers and that's then trading ..investing is a term always attributed to longer term buy and hold strategies

N