Useful Youtube channels

trendie

Legendary member
6,858 1,416
I am constantly impressed by this guy.
Entertaining and educative and well presented.

trendie

Legendary member
6,858 1,416
Trader Tom has a useful channel, where he spends about an hour trading and talking per morning, and per afternoon.
I like his wisdom and advice.
Below, is a soon to premiere of his review of brokers.
(he has a lot to say about wide spreads, etc)

Reactions: tomsmiths

trendie

Legendary member
6,858 1,416
TraderTom again!

He has uploaded recently a Market Open Breakout document. (freely available)
He has done some research on the odds of success.
Useful for DAX and DOW. (I don't use it, but was interesting, and Tom tends to do his due diligence)

angelicaschneider

20 3
I find Rayner Teo's Youtube channel quite interesting, and even if you go to the Twitter page of Andrew Mitchem, he shares his selling and buying strategy every day. So it's quite interesting to learn from their experience and knowledge, but in the end, what matters is how we implement these strategies in our trade.

Fabin

24 3
I find Rayner Teo's Youtube channel quite interesting, and even if you go to the Twitter page of Andrew Mitchem, he shares his selling and buying strategy every day. So it's quite interesting to learn from their experience and knowledge, but in the end, what matters is how we implement these strategies in our trade.
I also follow his youtube channel regularly. He posts quite informative videos.

sharabela

52 10
Thanks for sharing the channel. I personally like watching videos to learn things about trading. In fact, most of my trading ideas have been developed by watching videos. I am going to watch the video you have shared here as well.

iq200

361 18
The majority of Trading channels give just general trading information or just general strategies and then try to flog you a course or service. Even then at the most they will have a chatroom but they never show you trades they actually take every day. The ones (not many) that are really interesting are the ones that are open and show live trading such as this guy:

pathsofglory

7 0
Rayner Teo, The Boiler Room, Investopedia are my favorites. You can find almost all the forex trading related topics on these channels but for technical analysis particularly I like ClayTrader.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock