USD/YEN Who's on the 100 train?

phoenix25140

Will we really see a 100 in this market?

Seriously considering entering the last push upto 100 on Monday?

Have a look the technicals below and see what you think guys.

My gut feeling is if it tests the channel again this week at around 89.500 then the momentum may carry it through to 100. A break through 20 day EMA will probably have the technical guys concerned but the 15 day RSI shows this market is not oversold, the only slight resistance that can found (if you really strain) is around 87.9, the same level as the 20 day EMA line. The late comers to this market will probably want a final frenzy to near 100 but i can imagine if we do reach that magic number then a final push to 102-103 could occur, but the likely trade for a few easy pips will be a sell short at around 102.500 once this momentum fizzles out.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-27 at 15.41.50.png
    Screen shot 2013-01-27 at 15.41.50.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 317
yes everybody thinks it will rise up but when is the question ?.

My gut feeling is if it tests the channel again this week at around 89.500 then the momentum may carry it through to 100. A break through 20 day EMA will probably have the technical guys concerned but the 15 day RSI shows this market is not oversold, the only slight resistance that can found (if you really strain) is around 87.9, the same level as the 20 day EMA line. The late comers to this market will probably want a final frenzy to near 100 but i can imagine if we do reach that magic number then a final push to 102-103 could occur, but the likely trade for a few easy pips will be a sell short at around 102.500 once this momentum fizzles out.

I see 96.8