Who's short on the EUR/USD?

I'm flat. Feels good. :cool:

I've been buying a few times this week, could have been better if I sold 1.32 a few times but c'est la vie.

@ Wacky Pete

Nice, i entered shortly after them two big spikes that were on 15m, was it the same for you?

If this is what you mean, then yes. The down arrow shows the candle where I entered on the 5m timeframe.

Attachments

• eurusd31.gif
    eurusd31.gif
    20 KB · Views: 170
Yes that was my entry too, just hope that it breaks down when it comes out this consolidation

US nfp data out tomorrow so if it doesn't move before the UK session starts I might just get out.

Peter

Evidence please.

You brought it twice?

Very funny, whoever you are. Certainly, you are not a customer.

Feel free to post the details here. Why not start off with proof of purchase, copies of your complaint to me and details of why you'd actually buy a piece of software 2 times.

Should be fun.

I've moved 2 of my stops to 13202.5 and the last one to 13252.5 and am off to sleep myself shortly (y)

Well done on the win pete, the Eur has been acting a bit gay recently and anally raped me last week :LOL:

The Euro trade went exceptional, and i even longed when it hit the bottom today

Right i'm short again from 13126.6 with a stop at 13150 and a TP at 13065

Looks like it may go up on the dailies but on the 1h and 15m this looks ok

It's not an ++A trade but the RR makes it worth it imo
Is it EUR/USD you are looking at?
5m, 15 min & 1h look on the up to me

Looks like it may go up on the dailies but on the 1h and 15m this looks ok

It's not an ++A trade but the RR makes it worth it imo

So what's the risk? How often do you think your stop gets hit compared to your TP?

I've happened to change my tune lately and become a euro bull (without being too dogmatic.) I had a nice long earlier today and last week was good for it (or selling ~1.32 also.)

aud interest rate data (RBA) out in 30 minutes. If it spikes up it will take eurusd with it. If that happens then I will look to short either one.

Peter