Eur/usd

EURUSD

Entry Point: Buy at 1.0715
Take Profit: 1.0746
Stop Loss: 1.0674

Date: 19-04-2017 Status: Close

EUR/USD is only suitable for scalping, you cannot have profit on long-term because it's very stable now.

EUR/USD is only suitable for scalping, you cannot have profit on long-term because it's very stable now.

Nah, now its big time for EUR if ECB signals quit from asset purchase, there gonna be long-standing bets with targets at 1.40, like it was at announcement of start of the QE.

My first forecast in 2018.
I observe a bullish trend, in which growth probably will not last until 1.2100 and after this point will drop to 1.1959 as a correction for a larger uptrend.

Attachments

• EUjoiejej.jpg
    EUjoiejej.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 623
Eur/Usd starts some correction movement around the 1.2050. A resistant is the high - 04 of January (1.2088). The support is the low - 03 of January (1.2000). There is a buy signal within one day according to an uptrend.

Eurusd

The EURUSD pulls back below the 1.2000 level and it may continue lower towards the 1.1900 level.

It seems to be on an important point in the top line

Attachments

• EUSUSD.png
    EUSUSD.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 535
The EURUSD pulls back below the 1.2000 level and it may continue lower towards the 1.1900 level.

Ok, and now eur usd is going up to 1.21, I suppose. I any case, it will be bullish trend during this week. I will buy on e/u.

Eurusd

Amazing rally on the EURUSD, the pair breaks above the 1.2100 level and is coming close to the 1.2200 level. But the real challenge would be the 1.2300 level where we can find the 200 month EMA.

The EURUSD is still consolidated between the 1.2400 level and the 1.2500 level, but the bullish trend is still in place midterm.

The EURUSD has gone back down to the 1.2300 level where we can also find its 200 month EMA. The area has been a consolidation zone and the pair is still boxed between the 1.2200 level and the 1.2550 level.

The EURUSD has gone back down to the 1.2300 level where we can also find its 200 month EMA. The area has been a consolidation zone and the pair is still boxed between the 1.2200 level and the 1.2550 level.

Please tell the world how you use this 200 EMA in your favor? What information does it bring you? Is it possible there are 1000's of traders using this 200 EMA and bigger traders know you are using it because you probably read it in a book that it's an effect gauge of s/r level and trend? If so...You've been luled into using things they want you to use so they know what your thinking.

I will respect H1 pinbar on high volume, these are rarely fake. MM will try to kickoff those who jumped to short as a correction.

SL: 1.22505
TP1 : today high , to cover the trade
TP2 : 1.2400 to cover my running shorts. I hope we will not hit this.

The EURUSD is trying to go back to its bullish trend, but it could have dificulties breaking above the 1.2400 level. On the other hand, the pair may just consolidate around the 1.2300 level.

Message from my broker:

The White House confirmed yesterday that the CNBC Senior Contributor Larry Kudlow would become the successor of Gary Cohn as US President Trump’s top economic advisor. Like Cohn Kudlow is not a conventional economist (Kudlow never completed his master’s degree in economics). However, if one looks at his contributions and comments it soon becomes clear why Trump chose him. Kudlow is a representative of the so-called supply-side economics, also known as trickle-down theory, according to which tax cuts are seen as particularly beneficial for economic growth. He is actually closely linked to the economist Arthur Laffer, a sort of godfather of supply-side economics. It thus does not come as a surprise that Kudlow had reacted quite euphorically to Trump’s tax reform.

However, what is most relevant to us are his views on the dollar. And they are very interest-ing, in particular as he has a very strong view on the matter. He argued in one commentary he wrote together with Laffer and others a few weeks ago that an important piece of the puzzle was missing in Trump’s economic policies: a strong dollar. Kudlow draws parallels with the Reagan dollar, as the currency had appreciated significantly under the former President – at least initially. He argues that a weak currency does not create jobs, but only led to higher inflation, which in turn would reduce wealth. He goes even further by saying that the high US trade deficit should not be tackled with a weak dollar as it was the result of expansionary fiscal policy and deregulation on the part of the US administration, and is therefore something positive. In the end it meant nothing else but capital flowing into the US – exactly what Trump had been trying to achieve with his “America is open for business“ comments. It remains unclear so far to what extent Trump will listen to him in this matter, as the US President had previously been in favour of a weaker dollar, even though his policy measures actually point towards a stronger dollar, as Kudlow correctly explains. Perhaps Kudlow’s demand for a so-called “King dollar” might yet convince the President.
https://youtu.be/yScWq5hg3z0