USD vs rest of the market

peteram

Hi, thought maybe I'd start a little thread on all things US Dollar, since likely we may get a rate increase next month.

So, have chosen this area because only one viewing, that seems about right for the single thing that drives the market.

Likely I will include other things, that is other than the mighty dollar, but truth is that it there in the background, like it or not.

So that takes me to tonight, all to do with China, but the trade is Aud/Usd.

Most the TA bulls have been taking heart on the d1, a new higher high, no new lower low, so the set up is to buy the Aud.

Most often TA has us on the left side, FA, in it's truest form, whilst glancing back there, tends to focus on the blank side.

Monday, a sell around 7050/7100 - no need for a SL, or else, most likely my own particular choice, just short somewhere in the Asian session.

Why no SL? - well think about it, there is only one thing that could cause the Aud to rise vs Usd, and that is not sustainable, and it is not fundamental.

Tuesday evening, Aud made it up mid way between 7050 and 7100, the Asian high was around 7060, so reasonable to sell at 7050 drawdown 18 pips, so need for a sl, lets see where this goes, added in again at 7015 - target? - none.