Usd/rub

Nikok34

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knew a trading platform where I can buy/sell USD/RUB? I can't find it on forex.com and I'm interested in trading that pair :D

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knew a trading platform where I can buy/sell USD/RUB? I can't find it on forex.com and I'm interested in trading that pair :D

Welcome to the forum, Nikok :)

The Russian Ruble (USD/RUB) is available on all the platforms FXCM offers including Trading Station, MT4 and NinjaTrader. In fact, I've posted about this currency pair in my trading thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/71234-fxcm-dailyfx-signals-strategies-122.html#post2324610

Hi Nikok34,

I hope you are well.

I thought I would contribute to discussion on the Ruble by mentioning that Pepperstone is now offering USD/RUB on both our ECN and STP accounts. The Ruble is available for trading on our MT4, cTrader, mobile and web-based platforms.

It is certainly an interesting time to be trading this pair given recent events.

All the best,

Peter