Usd/rub

Nikok34

1 0
Hey! I was wondering if anyone knew a trading platform where I can buy/sell USD/RUB? I can't find it on forex.com and I'm interested in trading that pair :D

Jason Rogers

2,772 93
Hey! I was wondering if anyone knew a trading platform where I can buy/sell USD/RUB? I can't find it on forex.com and I'm interested in trading that pair :D

Welcome to the forum, Nikok :)

The Russian Ruble (USD/RUB) is available on all the platforms FXCM offers including Trading Station, MT4 and NinjaTrader. In fact, I've posted about this currency pair in my trading thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/71234-fxcm-dailyfx-signals-strategies-122.html#post2324610

Peter Anderson

8 0

Hi Nikok34,

I hope you are well.

I thought I would contribute to discussion on the Ruble by mentioning that Pepperstone is now offering USD/RUB on both our ECN and STP accounts. The Ruble is available for trading on our MT4, cTrader, mobile and web-based platforms.

It is certainly an interesting time to be trading this pair given recent events.

All the best,

Peter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock