Usd/cad

USD/CAD had a good week this week. The pair is now trading at 1.3391 and looks prone to continue to the upside.

The pair is back to testing the support at 1.3345, I think it will break out below that level and continue falling to 1.3300 at least.

USD/CAD finally broke out below 1.3300. I think next target is at least 1.3100 or even 1.3000.

USD/CAD found support at 1.3224 and is now trading a bit higher at 1.3317. We might see the pair consolidate ahead of today's US data.

USD/CAD is still rallying and so far there is no indication it will reverse. I think it will climb to 1.3540 - 1.3580 next.

The USD/CAD rally continued today. That the pair will reach 1.3580 is almost inevitable, I think, but the long-term target could be much higher - 1.3800 - 1.3900.

TELETRADE SUPPORT
USD / CAD DATE 24/04/2017

In the first trading session of the week, the USD / CAD exchange rate showed that the downward momentum remained stable and remained stable until now. The temporary bottom is set at 1.3429 and the candle is currently touching MA (14). With the W1 - MN chart, the up trend is strong and you should also note that - this week is the last week of April.

Meaning that the market will soon have a candle closed in the month and with the parabolic curves test on par, the possibility of break is very high. Short-term downtrend dominates, so there are two possibilities though the main uptrend is still dominant. In the first case, the price could rise from the current level after touching MA. In case 2, the price may continue to decrease further to 1.3420 - 1.3410 before reversing.

In general, medium-term and long-term expectations are good. Investors should wait for a downtrend or a long signal before making a mid-term buy in the week.

http://data.teletrade-dj.com/uploads/images/analytics/58fdc9f7412cd.png

Resistance: 1.3460 - 1.3485 - 1.3510

Support levels: 1.3420 - 1.3400 - 1.3375

USD/CAD broke out above 1.3580 and it is still rallying. I think that it will eventually reach the next long-term target to the upside at 1.3800 or even 1.3900.

There's a pullback from 1.3626 and I think it could continue back to 1.3550, but so far there is no signal for a reversal.

USD/CAD reached 1.3696 today, and although there's a pullback from that level for the moment I don't think this is the end of the rally.

The pair is having a decent rally to the upside as bulls are pushing the price with each day. Good res 1.3720.

USD/CAD reaches higher this week despite the depreciation of the US dollar. Uptrend seem intact!

USD/CAD reaches higher this week despite the depreciation of the US dollar. Uptrend seem intact!

uptrend channel busted, first support busted, on second support now, uptrend is far from 'intact' imo (open image in new tab to view)

niudh8lkv

After a pullback from 1.3791 on Friday USD/CAD is rallying again today. I think it will attempt another test of the high at 1.3791 soon.

The USDCAD is currently stuck around the 1.3700 level, but the bullish trend is still in place on the daily chart. The pair may try visit again the 1.3800 zone.

There is a shooting star bar on the weekly time frame, but the pair is range-bound above 1.3645. I think the move to the upside may not be over yet.