Usd/cad

The pair rebounded from 1.3200 after forming a rather impressive spinning top bar on the daily time frame at that level. I think next target is at 1.3060.

USD/CAD is back to testing 1.3200. I think that next target is at 1.3250 - 1.3260 if it breaks out above the resistance and in my opinion it will, considering the bullish bars on the weekly time frame.

It clearly was. Not only did it reach 1.3260 but it climbed above that level and continued rallying. I think that for the moment the rally will continue toward 1.3400.

I love this forum thread !!!

I had great success with USD/CAD mainly because I am receiving free signals from my broker (hands up CMTrading traders!). As an additional indicator I use the Fibonacci string.

Happy trading fellow 'Forexers'

Usdcad

The rally on the USDCAD has been amazing, now that it has broken above the 1.3300 level, it may try to reach the 1.3400 level.

That is a truly impressive rally and I don't think it will end before USD/CAD reaches 1.3600. It's already testing 1.3400.

USD/CAD broke above 1.3400 and I have little doubt that next week it will continue moving to the upside, apart from the occasional correction.

USD/CAD still appears bullish but there is also a RSI divergence on the H1 time frame. However, it could continue moving to the upside for the moment and the divergence could deepen.

USD/CAD is very range-bound for the moment. In a few hours there will be fresh economic data coming out of Canada that I think will end the range, until then I won't be opening new positions.

The USD/CAD range finally ended and the pair started climbing. I think the closest target is 1.3500 but it will eventually reach 1.3600.

USD/CAD reached a high at 1.3529 today and I think it will continue moving to the upside. The NFP tomorrow may be the catalyst for that.

Missed nice long opportunity on this. Hoping for some consolidation, then buy around 1.33.

I opened a long position after the initial drop after the NFP data came out. My target was at 1.3460, I don't think I will open other positions before the market closes this week.

I have a short position with target 1.3420. I recommend caution this week with all the news coming out, especially the Federal Funds Rate on the 15th.

The pair rebounded from 1.3430 and I think it will rise to 1.3500 again. However, I doubt I'll open new positions before the FOMC statement tomorrow.

There's little over an hour left to the US Federal Funds Rate announcement. As expected, USD/CAD is very range-bound.