Usd/cad

It's been consolidating above 1.3280 since it dropped due to the news about the rate hike yesterday. I opened a long position.

USD/CAD is currently trading at 1.3335, lower from 1.35 before the announcement that the Fed is raising the interest rate. Consolidation around current price is expected to continue today.

USD/CAD moved to the upside to 1.3377 but the pair of bearish shooting star bars on the M30 time frame are making me think that it will start dropping again.

The pair is steadily bearish and I think it will reach the last low at 1.3275. Then there will be either a double bottom and a new move to the upside or it will continue falling.

USD/CAD has formed a pair of bullish spinning top bars and an inverted hammer bar at 1.3315 on the H4 time frame, I think that may be the end of the current move to the downside but the breakout below the flag that has been developing for months now on the large time frames suggests a long-term drop.

Last edited:
USD/CAD climbed back to 1.3380 and has formed a spinning top bar at that level, so I think we'll see a new move to the downside as part of the developing consolidation.

Price looks strongly consolidated between 1.3280 and 1.3350. Waiting for a breakout, i'm expecting a move to the upside next week.

The pair has been consolidating since last week, forming a barbed wire pattern and so far there is no indication that the range will end. So far I still haven't opened any positions without a breakout.

USD/CAD is making yet another attempt to break out below 1.3300. If it finally does I think it will reach 1.3250 - 1.3240.

USD/CAD reacted bearishly to today's CAD news. The pair is now 1.3335 down from 1.3372. Consolidation continues for now.

think that the price will come back to the channel than bit it to continue the trend

RHnjnh4.jpg

This analysis is good for forex trader

USD/CAD decisively rebounded from 1.3300 and rallied toward 1.3450, but it has not been able to break out above that resistance for the moment. If it does I think it will reach 1.3500 - 1.3530.

Not only the resistance at 1.3450 remains unbroken, but the pair formed a bearish shooting star bar at that level on the daily time frame. A pullback is possible before it continues moving to the upside.

I shorted after it formed a double top at 1.3450. I think it will fall back to 1.3370.

Last edited:
USD/CAD rebounded from 1.3340 after the NFP today, but I don't think that's the end of the drop. Next week we'll likely see it fall back to 1.3300 - 1.3280.