Usd/cad

The pair is ranging between 1.3370 to 1.3590, I will wait until Wednesday’s OPEC meeting to see Use/Cad might test the range.

USD/CAD rebounded from 1.3535 after forming a double top and a spinning top bar on the 4H time frame. I think next target is 1.3380.

USD/CAD couldn't break below 1.3400, good thing I closed my short position on time. There are a pair of shooting star bars on the 1H time-frame below the resistance at 1.3460, so I think there might be another attempt for a move to the downside.

Althought USD/CAD is still mostly consolidating sideways I also noticed the pair of very well-formed doji bars on the weekly time frame under the resistance at 1.3560. I think that unless we see the pair break out above that level the move to the downside remains quite probable.

The two doji bars on the weekly time frame were valid signals for a move to the downside. The pair is still dropping and I don't think that any significant retracement will begin before the pair reaches the support at 1.3200.

Today, I have built a forecast USD\CAD:
1. Trend is down. The price moves according to this trend, so the first scenario - the movement of the trend down to its bottom.
2. Thus, if downward movement, the price walks past level of 1: 3, which is now and will stop at 1: 4.
3. It should be noted that now the price is at a level of 1: 3. This correction level. Therefore, it may start a correction. Which will lead to an increase of up to 1: 2.
4. But I think that now the support is too weak to strong upward movement began. But you can not rule it out.

Attachments

• 12212.png
    12212.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 33331.jpg
    33331.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 92
USD/CAD is consolidating sideways, but it has also formed a spinning top bar on the daily time frame above the support at 1.3230. A move to the upside is possible.

Downtrend continues with bearish gap, immediate support can be found around 1.3110/00 zone, further decline might be expected.

Hi All!
Forecast USD / CAD in the next few days will be based largely on the construction of the trend channel.
1. Look at the D1 chart. The price is near the bottom of the rising, almost horizontal trend. Also, it is necessary specify that the price near the level 3:1. Therefore, after touching the level of 3:1, and thereby, and the bottom of the main trend, will be a rising. This growth, I assume, will be up to 4:1.
2. Take a look at the H4. Either the price will be reduced further in accordance with the downward trend, either immediately goes up, before that, perhaps describing a small horizontal correction.

Attachments

• 12212.png
    12212.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 33331.jpg
    33331.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 3333222.jpg
    3333222.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 102
USD/CAD continues consolidating above 1.3100 but the pair is very bearish and I think we will see a further decline towards 1.3050.

Usdcad

The USDCAD has found a good support exactly at the 1.3100 level, it may get boxed between that level and the 1.3200 level.

FED hiking the interest rate yesterday caused a great rally. I think the closest target is 1.3430 and after that the pair will continue climbing towards the previous high at 1.3588.

For the moment it's retracing after the big move to the upside, but I don't think that's the end of the rally. I still have long positions open.

In my opinion, the other major pairs GBP, YEN, EURO etc have seems to recover their grounds against the USD and a major move is recorded among these currencies with in the past 36 hours.

While the first target USD/CAD could reach if it breaks out above 1.3400 is 1.3450 I think that the overall bullish move will continue until the pair reaches 1.3536, which is the previous high.

Although the pair rebounded from 1.3430 for now it is moving to the upside again and it will likely test that level once more. All that said, I think that it will mostly consolidate sideways in the coming days because of the holidays.

USD/CAD is testing the resistance at 1.3550, but considering the spinning top bar on the 4H time frame I think that this week it might rebound towards 1.3500 again.