Usd/cad

Was hoping it would retest 13300 today before another leg up...
Still will be interested in 13300 if it does not trade any higher than 13400......upside target is @ 13530 IMO.

Shes in play......long filled 13298...stop loss 13255. Will add 2nd at 13265. The fall looks scary but have to take these kind of emotionaless trades to have an edge.

The pair formed a great shooting star bar on the daily time frame after it reached the resistance at 1.3400 yesterday. It might be still bullish for the moment, but I think we will see a move to the downside soon.

The sideways consolidation of USD/CAD continues even though the pair has formed a spinning top on the daily time frame below 1.3380. I still expect a move to the downside.

USD/CAD is dropping after forming another spinning top bar below 1.3430 on the daily time frame. I think it will test the support at 1.3330 again before moving to the upside.

USD/CAD formed a doji bar below the resistance at 1.3430 on the daily time frame. The more of these bars it forms, the more convinced I become that there will be a move to the downside.

The pair did move to the downside but for now it's consolidating sideways above 1.3350. I closed my short position and I am waiting to see whether it will break below that level.

The pair is consolidating sideways in preparation for the US election results tomorrow. I have closed all my positions and I am waiting for the results to come out.

I opened a long on this pair due to the doji and spinning top bars that formed on the four-hour time frame above the support at 1.3400. My target is at 1.3460.

USD/CAD is testing the resistance at the previous high at 1.3524. I think that if it breaks out above that level it will reach 1.3600 - 1.3700 at least.

The pair broke above 1.3524 and it is still very bullish. Next target is 1.3600, so for the moment I have a long position.

USD/CAD formed a shooting star bar after it reached the resistance at 1.3590, then started dropping. I have a short position and I will open another one if it breaks below 1.3400.

The pair is still consolidating above 1.3400. Hopefully the release of the Core CPI tomorrow will push it past that level.

USD/CAD rebounded from 1.3400 and reached 1.3560, but now it's retracing from that level. I think next target is at 1.3470.

USD/CAD broke below 1.3400 but it rebounded from 1.3386. Although the pair is still consolidating above 1.3400 I think there will be another move to the downside towards 1.3300.

The pair couldn't break below 1.3400 after all and moved to the upside. However, it has formed a double top under the resistance 1.3460, so a new move to the downside is still possible.

USD/CAD rebounded from 1.3450 after forming a bullish hammer bar on the 4H time frame above that support. I think it will soon reach 1.3535 again.

I would publish its forecast for USD/CAD:)
1. I have built two trends. First - up, the second - down (almost horizontal correlation). Now the price near the ceiling of the channel down to near the bottom of the rising channel.
2. It is also worth noting that the price is near the support level of 1:2.
3. The first version of the movement - a breakdown of the downward trend and further movement in the framework of a growing trend. But I do not see sufficient momentum to break through the average trend line.
4. The second option - if the price can not break through the 1.35200, it is likely that in the near future, it will go to test support for Gann 1:2

Attachments

• 12212.png
    12212.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 33331.jpg
    33331.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 88