Usd/cad

What the pair gained in the beginning of the week it gave away in the end. But good to buy in again i think.

Bearish trend remains, the pair is consolidating losses on the downside. Further consolidation would increase if break below support zone around 1.2330/40.

Bearish trend remains, the pair is consolidating losses on the downside. Further consolidation would increase if break below support zone around 1.2330/40.

The pair broke out below 1.2330 and kept depreciating. The trend is so bearish that I wouldn't be surprised if it reaches 1.2000 without much of a correction on the way down.

The pair is consolidating with limited upside, but pressure remains on the downside and found the psychological support leve at 1.2000.

USD/CAD is depreciating again and it is at the support at 1.2100, but I think it will keep falling. 1.2060 is the next possible target, should there be a breakout.

USD/CAD is stuck in a tight range above the support 1.2060 but the trend is still very bearish, so I have little doubt that the pair will eventually reach at least 1.2000 if not 1.1900.

Usd/Cad is consolidating and found support level at 1.2062, further downside is likely to happen if the pair breaks out of the range.

USD/CAD is forming a corrective flag after it rebounded from 1.2062. In on itself that flag can be considered a signal that the downward trend is not over.

I opened a long position too. The overall bearish trend doesn't seem to be over yet, but I think it is time for a correction.

USD/CAD met a resistance at 1.2337 and it is currently struggling to break out above that level. If it does, I think it will rally to 1.2400.

USD/CAD is within the resistance zone between 1.2470 and 1.2430. I think it is possible to see a reversal and a new drop in the next few hours to a few days.

Last edited:
Usd/Cad consolidating higher near 1.25 level, break above resistance level around 1.2530/40, uptrend would continue towards 1.2650.