Usd/cad

USD/CAD found support at 1.2800 after the major drop on Wednesday. I think there will be at least a temporary correction to the upside to 1.2800.

USD/CAD found support at 1.2800 after the major drop on Wednesday. I think there will be at least a temporary correction to the upside to 1.2800.

Failed to catch the retracement on several occasions..

Dropped from 13800s to now 12700s.
We should see a temporary support 12650s but lets not try to catch the falling knife.

A lot of traders are net long as the pair drops. In fact net long positions are at the highest level since 2012. Over 3 long positions for every 1 short position according to the latest SSI positioning data.

pyEgMJU.jpg

USD/CAD is at 1.2600 and considering how bearish it is I think it could drop to the last low at 1.2460.

Usdcad

The USDCAD has dropped to the 1.2500 zone where we can find the 200 week EMA. That moving average may act as a support for the pair, especially when it is clearly over-extended to the downside.

Bearish momentum continue to rise, immediate support zone around 1.2510/20. Further decline is expected despite oil price falling.

A lot of traders are net long as the pair drops. In fact net long positions are at the highest level since 2012. Over 3 long positions for every 1 short position according to the latest SSI positioning data.

pyEgMJU.jpg

Amazing chart, seemingly able to predict the future. I went back in the thread and saw no similar charts and was unable to verify the actual performance of it.

I'll make some pocket money by joining the shops on the short side. It wouldn't bother me if there was a bounce. It shouldn't though. I think the longs are asking for it.

Took them time to give me a tiny bit of pocket money. Better than a kick in the teeth. Took and out.

243836d1501096435-usd-cad-cad.jpg

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 898
USD/CAD posted a fake breakout to the downside and is now back in the long term trading channel. Really tough week.

USD/CAD rose significantly after the enormous decline this year. Expecting the upside to continue.

USD/CAD rose significantly after the enormous decline this year. Expecting the upside to continue.

The pair seems lost its bullish momentum, resistance level can be found at 1.27, on the downside, supports are around 1.2640/50 zone.

USD/CAD is at a support at 1.2545. I think that the bullish inverted hammer bar it has formed on the D1 time frame is a good signal for a rebound from that level.

Good gains the previous week, lost of them this week. I have the feeling it's not the end of the depreciation.

Price remains close to key support around the the 1.24 handle, we may see some sideway trading since upwards or downwards movement seem limited.

USD/CAD is very bearish. I think the move to the downside will continue and the closest target is around 1.2415 - 1.2400.

Usdcad

The USDCAD bounces again to the upside from the 1.2500 level, which coincides with the 200 week EMA. A visit to the 1.3000 level is possible.