US Day Trading

distinctive

I have never done day trading and would like trade US say other OTC. Can anyone suggest a brilliant online broker that has a flexible and good value offering so that I can trade from the UK.

InteractiveBrokers.co.uk

You need atleast $25K (and ideally alot more) to day trade US stocks.

Be carefull daytrading is not easy!

Not sure what you mean by "brilliant online broker" but I use InvestIN Securities Corp found at www.investin.com/trading.html to trade US securities through a direct access platform. I just wire money to/from my account in the UK to my account in the U.S. If you plan to day trade then you will need a minimum of $25k in your account.

distinctive said:
I have never done day trading and would like trade US say other OTC. Can anyone suggest a brilliant online broker that has a flexible and good value offering so that I can trade from the UK.
I would also recommend Interactive Brokers. Go with their Universal account which will enable you to trade stocks, futures, options etc. all in one account.

You may want to paper trade first before jumping directly into day trading and make sure you choose a proper trading vehicle. Here's a guide on how to choose a futures contract for trading.

Good Luck!