Best Thread US day traders thread.

No suprise this morning. The UK opened up and thanks to the US market all my swing trades are in profit. The plan worked.

Hello Alan,
wondering if you can post some of your live trades here, just to enlighten some of us.I am sure you may
not lose anything,but only gains... some of us may come to your training.

thanks

I post my trades on my web site blog, if you click on the word Naz and click on go to Naz's home page you'll get there. My day trade mentioned in this thread from yesterday is there now.

I do that so I have control over the things I post rather than others mucking around with my posts and dictating what I can and can't write or show. Plus the fact that so many traders I know go there anyway, and therefore I don't want to post things twice.

good morning America and g/afternoon Europe :)

I still can't understand if this is an USA forum or an English one(?):confused:
I see there are a lot English flags and that is what confused me.....

as we are in a USA tread and there is where I trade let talk about stocks...

I just came in so I have to go and see if there are anything interesting to add to my lists..

as a daytrader - scalper my strategy it is to find 5 stocks and open only 3 at time to get at least 2 winners then I take from there... if good profit I closed and called it a day if it is still worth i might do few more scalps... I never get greedy or trade regardless....

please don't laugh at me ;) lol

Hi Ciao

Yes I trade for a living. Of course I trade different markets and styles but the thing I really enjoy is day trading the US market. I was trained on it for my sins by some top direct access day traders in the companies I traded with. One in Las Vegas and two from New York thanks guys! and I've never looked back. I've been day trading full time for ten years.

I got into the swing trading heavily years ago after two brilliant full time swing traders wanted to learn some day trading skills from me to get their timing right for their swing trades. So after being with them I thought great I'll do the same.

Alan

just been perusing around your site..... gee I can't talk to you you know too much :eek:
the difference between you and me it is a 600Fiat against a Ferrari

still it is nice to have pro around and learn from their input :)

"please don't laugh at me lol "

Nobody in their right senses is going to laugh at you :)

Have a look at the link under my signature to see one of my methods day trading the US
Richard

Last edited:
"please don't laugh at me lol "

Nobody in their right senses are going to laugh at you :)

Have a look at the link under my signature to see one of my methods day trading the US
Richard

thank r. Charts I begun to read some of your posts (very interesting indeed) but unfortunately been new it will take me long time to get and see everyone (read all the posts... I am Italian my English is so &so... have to read several time to get the meaning)

I am always interested to read and learn from those more experiences then me...

good trading :)

my 5 stocks for today (day trading - scalp) YRCW PMI AVNR MPG TDLP (reserved one BZH SRZ + mine faithful one ;))

(I am in NVAX haven't mentioned it because I held it overnight so it isn't part of the daytrading)

What a great time trading today. My swing trading positions taken by reading the US market as mentioned in this thread yesterday are extremely hot. The Gold miners I own are just heaven. I hope others did well.

Nice to see old faces returning to this thread.

I follow the S&P futures and if you read it's movemnet it can help you plan your day trades. I write about it every day in my blog. Today I've shown how the intra day move into the close yesterday was a product of it's previous days movement.

Chart and write up in the blog on my web site.

Over the last year I've been telling people in my FREE daily blog about how to trade gold using the right gold mining stocks. Check out the first post on Dec 28th 2008.

In the New York day trading room where I'm a moderator in I've been telling the traders at the beginning of the day the right days to add them to their watch list. So they can profit from the moves. If anyone wants a free trial there just let me know.

On Monday I saw an article in a city free newespaper arguing that gold was a sell, so I made point on the internet TV show I was appearing in to tell people it was a buy and even gave them a gold mining stock set to soar again. It just has.

My friend Tom W. and myself have a smile on our faces today as we have been telling traders on TV every few months about the story of gold. He even started his own gold fund in anticipation of golds move. Nice play.

I'm watching for the news stocks today as any earnings plays are worth trading. I always focus where the action might be. If I cant make my mind up I'll trade the indices until something lifts it's head up on my scanner that is linked to my proprietry colour charts.

When they change colour I'll take the trade. It saves any fuss and nonsense and is a lazy way to day trade. Who needs to make it complicated. As always you know where to read more about that style of day trading.

Naz

Your passion shines through. It's obvious you love what you do. I've known you for a few years and to see and hear you still near the top of the game after all these years is a joy.

(y)

Thanks Seguna.
Over the years I've tried to look at different styles of day trading and I realised how many things you could do with it. Of course the brokers would rather that everyone just keeps hard at it all day long making them lots of profits and not you.

But if you understand the different styles, you can adapt them for yourself to fit in with your life style. One great way is to turn a day trade into a swing trade! What all the purists will say, this is rubbish. You should only hold it during the day.

If you look at my post on Monday I did exactly that with my UK trades turning them from day trades into swing trades. All were in profit the next morning and now at the end of the week they have made me a months money in just a five days as this market continues upwards.

I like to day trade in a way that makes me a lot of money at the end of each week with strategies I've honed over the last ten years and I've proved work. This week has been just great and I've done it differently to how any book would have me do it.

Ten years of day trading have taught me to to do the things I know work even when others might try and make me do things differently.

I have probably met more full time day traders personally than most people in the UK in the end I know what works and what doesn't. Anyone can put the pieces of the jig saw together and the result is they can make it a full time profession.

Thanks Seguna.
Over the years I've tried to look at different styles of day trading and I realised how many things you could do with it. Of course the brokers would rather that everyone just keeps hard at it all day long making them lots of profits and not you.

But if you understand the different styles, you can adapt them for yourself to fit in with your life style. One great way is to turn a day trade into a swing trade! What all the purists will say, this is rubbish. You should only hold it during the day.

If you look at my post on Monday I did exactly that with my UK trades turning them from day trades into swing trades. All were in profit the next morning and now at the end of the week they have made me a months money in just a five days as this market continues upwards.

I like to day trade in a way that makes me a lot of money at the end of each week with strategies I've honed over the last ten years and I've proved work. This week has been just great and I've done it differently to how any book would have me do it.

Ten years of day trading have taught me to to do the things I know work even when others might try and make me do things differently.

I have probably met more full time day traders personally than most people in the UK in the end I know what works and what doesn't. Anyone can put the pieces of the jig saw together and the result is they can make it a full time profession.

Hi Naz
It is a pleasure to read your thoughts(posts)... this week as I have been more active here (T2W) reading your thread and the Mr. Chart one has given me a boost of confidence because reading that my (D.I.Y.)strategy/methods is near at professionals traders I can see a brighter future and that I am on the right road… although still got a long way to go but it won’t be too bumpy road but just improving as I go along

Thanks Naz for your input keep it coming (y)

Hi Ciao,

Good to chat this week I hope you follow up on some things. Watch earnings next week especially to the end of the week.

I'm watching for the news stocks today as any earnings plays are worth trading. I always focus where the action might be. If I cant make my mind up I'll trade the indices until something lifts it's head up on my scanner that is linked to my proprietry colour charts.

When they change colour I'll take the trade. It saves any fuss and nonsense and is a lazy way to day trade. Who needs to make it complicated. As always you know where to read more about that style of day trading.

Naz - no offence but you are rather making yourself look like you are here just to plug your services with posts like this.

That indicator pitch sure does sound like the pitch I wrote for Pedro's special "Oil of Snake breakout alerter...." Do we have the same copywriter ??? :cheesy:

Last edited: