Urban Towers Scalping Strategy

Please look out for the Author(Navin) of this thread!
He is trying to lure you as an innocent, unknown trader to push education and a lot of other garbage up your throat.
He is a well known spammer to most of us. You better be aware: the only thing he is after is your money!

Most of the comments is a setup by his team(look at the number of posts, from most of them, at the start of this thread) !

He probably is paying a couple of Legendary Members from Trade2Win as well to make them post very positive words on his poor strategies..

He is paying them from the money he earned from people like you, who desperatly looking for some strategy to survive out there.
Its not from any money he ever made by trading. Believe me: he has never earned any money using any of his strategies in his life before!

cant believe your still writing this rubbish about Navin ,marktalens get a life. i take it your wife is not coming back to u,so get over it and move on instead of writing rubbish,i notice u never write about your trading system , except to say its brilliant ,maybe u should share it with us all?

My friends call me MegaPip!
I did wrote something about my strategy but Administration removed from this thread.
I dont like to share all ins and outs..
Lets be honnets: no one does here!

marktalens (megapip)

Hmm.... looks like you can collect pips easily...
can u should me & bring me the way to sukses on your way?

How can I email u?

Its by hard work and defenately not reading this thread!

Reading, watching and learning and than again..

Reading, adjusting, watching and learning etc!

Good luck!!

This scalping system was very simple ...
i only read the first 2 pages and was blown away by it simplicity ..

My only question is .. Does this system only requires the MA and breakout rules?
or we also have to pay attention on which market session and what are the hours to trade . .

I mean a lot of scalping system these day .. Needs to be executed on a certain market session ..

Does anyone ever use this system with another indicator .. A BBands mayb

Last edited:
Hi there,

There seems to be quite a bit of negativity of other thread creators here on my thread. I'm available to clear any doubts. My name is Navin Prithyani and I'm the creator of this strategy :)

I look forward to checking in once in a while to make sure this thread is not taken over by people who make themselves look good by trashing others. Bottom line, if things are going so great in your trading life, you wouldn't be on a forum - unless you're 70 of course :)

This strategy is picking up alot of followers across all forex forums. I encourage you all to continue to test and tweek. I've given you the material, the rest is all in your hands. No one is forcing anyone anything - that's how it was, it is, and will be.

Regards,
Navin Prithyani

This scalping system was very simple ...
i only read the first 2 pages and was blown away by it simplicity ..

My only question is .. Does this system only requires the MA and breakout rules?
or we also have to pay attention on which market session and what are the hours to trade . .

I mean a lot of scalping system these day .. Needs to be executed on a certain market session ..

Does anyone ever use this system with another indicator .. A BBands mayb

Simplicity is key in today's trending markets. :cool: