Unprofessional

Status
Not open for further replies.

optionpro

I noticed they completely deleted a poster under stocks. What did she do wrong?
I also noticed, on one of her last posts that one of the local trolls of course posted a silly picture in an attempt to be funny. That I can understand, there are always immature personalities on message boards. But what I don't understand is a "moderator" giving that troll post a "thumbs up". Very unprofessional imo.

Why was she deleted?

she was deleted for talking b/s and having Meat and 2 veg-
ps the mods here have very good judgement and know when con men are working as part of a TEAM

I noticed they completely deleted a poster under stocks. What did she do wrong?

Mods are not answerable to you but FYI she (or he) was banned (although not by me) because they were also posting under two additional usernames in an attempt to promote a commercial site.

Posting under different usernames is an immediate and permanent ban.

Mods are not answerable to you but FYI she (or he) was banned (although not by me) because they were also posting under two additional usernames in an attempt to promote a commercial site.

Posting under different usernames is an immediate and permanent ban.

Well that's a better answer than "she was talking bs".

But its still unprofessional for a mod to thumbs a troll. Rather, the account should have just been banned.

Well that's a better answer than "she was talking bs".

But its still unprofessional for a mod to thumbs a troll. Rather, the account should have just been banned.

We rely on our membership to bring untoward posts to our attention. It's not always possible to act immediately, just on a suspicion. A thumbs up is just a simple acknowledgement. I think you are reading far too much into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.