Unity is Strength.Please join this chatting room.

Jaques

Unity is Strength and Division is Weakness.

From what I have experienced,I realize that unity is strength,division is weakness.The SB companies are trying to screw us up by using asymmetric informations.So if we could be grouped under an instant information platform,such as a chatting room.Then it could be possible that we could share our thought,which SB company is better,advantage,disadvantage,and trading strategy.

Since I could only get this language version live messenger chatting room(It is the only microsoft live messenger based chatting room which allows permanent established and multi-user chatting.

The chatting room is Spread Bettors's Bavaria
Please add this address just as you add any other live contact at live messenger.

[email protected]

I do hope you all join.
It is quite hard for me to get know with this chatting room function.

Instructions:
After you add this address into your live contact list,then this name appears online.
Go inside,disregard the languague you don't recognize,click nudge.
An accept and decline options pop out,choose accept.then you open the chatting room plug in windows.
Well,even if you don't click the accept.
If you type any word in that window just as you type to talk with your other live messenger peer.
Everyone in group can read your message.
**There is no maximum member limit for this chatting room fuction,it is what better than skype.

***If you know there is any better chatting room,please let me know.

Been on msn, no one there...not even the host...when do you trade..what do you trade and how..

Your public profile say's nothing about you or what you do..apart from your male..thats it???

Unity is Strength and Division is Weakness.

From what I have experienced,I realize that unity is strength,division is weakness.The SB companies are trying to screw us up by using asymmetric informations.So if we could be grouped under an instant information platform,such as a chatting room.Then it could be possible that we could share our thought,which SB company is better,advantage,disadvantage,and trading strategy.

Since I could only get this language version live messenger chatting room(It is the only microsoft live messenger based chatting room which allows permanent established and multi-user chatting.

The chatting room is Spread Bettors's Bavaria
Please add this address just as you add any other live contact at live messenger.

[email protected]

I do hope you all join.
It is quite hard for me to get know with this chatting room function.

Instructions:
After you add this address into your live contact list,then this name appears online.
Go inside,disregard the languague you don't recognize,click nudge.
An accept and decline options pop out,choose accept.then you open the chatting room plug in windows.
Well,even if you don't click the accept.
If you type any word in that window just as you type to talk with your other live messenger peer.
Everyone in group can read your message.
**There is no maximum member limit for this chatting room fuction,it is what better than skype.

***If you know there is any better chatting room,please let me know.

I've done chatting. All it does is make you wonder whether what you have just done was the best thing to do.

I like making my own decisions and posting opinions, afterwards. Telling each other what is the best thing to do only makes you into sheep.

Split

I've done chatting. All it does is make you wonder whether what you have just done was the best thing to do.

I like making my own decisions and posting opinions, afterwards. Telling each other what is the best thing to do only makes you into sheep.

Split

totally agree.
was into trading chat-rooms, what with the banter, etc.

but, you get people making their calls, and they conflict with your own analysis, and it causes you to question your own methods, and cause stress.

best to trade, and trade only.
then join chat-rooms/post on threads once you have shut down your trading application, and finished for the day.
(yes, I have finished until US-session opens at around 2-pm) :cheesy:

Been on msn, no one there...not even the host...when do you trade..what do you trade and how..

Your public profile say's nothing about you or what you do..apart from your male..thats it???
You should have more patience...,because maybe there is nobody online on that time.

Please explain what you mean by asymmetric observations ?

Paul

In volatile market condition,some users can't login,but the another group of user can.Some users can put order,but some just can't.
Without enough communication,the user could never know whether the website is down,own isp problem,pc problem,or any possible error.
Since the SB company price is indicative,the price maybe very different across user to user in the same time.

Without sufficient fact gathering,it is very hard for user to know where the problem is.

Yes! Yes! lets get together and collate Asymmetric informations for the nasty bad "spreadbetting" companies then we defeat them!
:D:D
Can you give us some info on what form of attack you are Proposing
Perhaps the Crouching Tiger or Clenched fist ?

Since the SB company price is indicative,the price maybe very different across user to user in the same time.

One possible solution to this is to make sure you have an independant feed that you can check the SB prices against.

There are anumber of brokers that offer free MT4 demo accounts.

How can they realistically do this ? Also if they are too far out from the actual market then arbitrage traders would slaughter them.

Paul

How can they realistically do this ? Also if they are too far out from the actual market then arbitrage traders would slaughter them.

Paul

You have better ask them to get the correct answer if you don't find out yourself.

Quoted from my first post and haven't yet had a decent reply other than be patient..

Tell me whats the point in doing exactly what you said only to find nothing, then you ask for my patience.

What is the point to setting up a chat room when I'm the only one there..Not even the host is there to greet me and I question why I'm there....Great party..

Please could you respond to the quoted post?..If you can be bothered.

Thanks Jaques

Quoted from my first post and haven't yet had a decent reply other than be patient..

Tell me whats the point in doing exactly what you said only to find nothing, then you ask for my patience.

What is the point to setting up a chat room when I'm the only one there..Not even the host is there to greet me and I question why I'm there....Great party..

Please could you respond to the quoted post?..If you can be bothered.

Thanks Jaques

Do you think it is a big problem if I only state I am male?
Be patience.Don't talk like replying your post is other people duty,it is an option.

In volatile market condition,some users can't login,but the another group of user can.Some users can put order,but some just can't.
Without enough communication,the user could never know whether the website is down,own isp problem,pc problem,or any possible error.

Without sufficient fact gathering,it is very hard for user to know where the problem is.
Total paranoia. Are you seriously claiming that any SB firm will deliberately not let someone log on in case they place a trade?

Jaques...You are a bafoon,

The fact that you state that your male only leaves me to wonder why you want to set up a chat room with no one in it..

Who are?

What do you trade?

What do you wish to discuss? or more to the point what are you hiding???

I've clearly wasted my time thinking you were a serious trader...I'm wrong..

Forget it:sleep:..I've more important things to discuss with someone more intelligent..

Rover...come here boy..arr..cute doggy..:LOL:

Do you think it is a big problem if I only state I am male?
Be patience.Don't talk like replying your post is other people duty,it is an option.

Yes, I can see the use of that kind of information gathering, well done for taking the time to set that up (y)

It may be a good idea to report back to this thread if indeed anything is found, I suspect not but you never know what SB's are really up to :innocent:

Just as Trader333 has said,

If the prices where far out man, then this would be taken up by arbitrager's.

Check out the meaning of the word and report back jacques (arbitrage), copy and paste it into search engine.

Then lose the paranoia and start trading like a trader..see an opportunity, take it..dont complain that some else has and you've lost..:cheesy:

Paul