Article Understanding Liquidity and Market Pullbacks

MONEYSHANKAR

6 0
Hi Peter, Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge with us. We in India, cant see the orders below 5 level so its very tough to ascertain liquidity. Still I would appreciate if you elaborate more on this topic.

regards
ABHILASH
[email protected]

alsayed

1 0
Excellent Article

An excellent article which points out logically why some p/backs resume thier main trend and others fail.

Sujangarh

1 0
Every Trader will benefit from reading this article.

After reading the article, I started to think more deeply about the patterns that I have been observing. It is clearn that one should not excited by prices moving up and down. This is a stimulating article.

crabbydog

35 1
Fascinating

Don't know the truth of it, but this is one of the most interesting articles I have read in a long while. Even the products he sells appear to be incredibly reasonably priced.

antiguatech

2 0
Market and Liquidity

Very helpfull article! It gives you an overall understanding of how the Market reacts to liquidity. Knowing this, will allow us to recognize specific patterns before we trade.
Thanks for sharing.

arkan7883

1 0
Dear Sir,
Thank you for such a great information. I really interested about the topic, can you suggest any article or book that I can read to further enhance my understanding regarding the above topic.
Thank you for your generosity..
Arkan.

VeerTrade

47 1
Excellent article, very well put togther

Ghadaffi Khalid

2 0
Some 'gurus' even charge us to take a full course just to explain about this topic. And Peter did it in just 2 pages!!

Kudos to Peter Davies! You da man!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock