determining exit entry points monitoring market liquidity

baitalwazir

2 0
I shall reveal to you a methodology ( THEORY ) call it what you like , in not only bettering your chances of perfecting your entry exit point to the market as a whole ( mainly ) but also into particular trades although to a lesser degree!
First: registering the total market volume of trade in any currency at the end of session!
Second: monitor after a number of days market is closing possitive and always last three sessions are what really concern us !
Third: the market summit ( liquidity-wise )is determined by,
1) average liquidity for three days in comparision to the latest session which would be today!
if it is less or more 5% this is an exit signal.
2) An increase of between 30 to 50 % ( exit signal )
Fourth: Now that a summit is determined and we exit market with total cash, we wait for the market to gradually start losing liquidity to entry point which is 50% of summit liquidity.
I will continue to explain if I find interest in my ideas so please let me know with your kind comments!