Ultimate FX Profits. Greg Secker

The live trading floor alerts that they do are pretty good for the end of day setups, which is why I believe they are real traders. You have to pay for that though.

A 2 day course is probably not going to be enough for most people, they will probably need backup for a while after.

A 2 day course is probably not going to be enough for most people, they will probably need backup for a while after.

Do you think it will take more than 2 days to learn to trade profitably? How long do you reckon, like a week?

Do you think it will take more than 2 days to learn to trade profitably? How long do you reckon, like a week?

Probably a few months of serious effort for the average bloke I reckon - if you have the right support. Of course you are not going to be able to just take a course for 2 days and trade like a pro, its just not realistic.

You really need the live trading floor to give you the setups when you are a total newbie in my opinion.

Probably a few months of serious effort for the average bloke I reckon - if you have the right support. Of course you are not going to be able to just take a course for 2 days and trade like a pro, its just not realistic.

You really need the live trading floor to give you the setups when you are a total newbie in my opinion.

Youve no idea how much BS you've been fed by these guys.

How much money have you made on your live account?

Not much because I only have a small account and only risk 1% like they told me to. Trading micro lots on FXCM.

The midweek market focus is good too which is free.

Hi All.

Seriously thinking about taking the above mentioned course. Does anyone have experience of the "Ultimate Forex Profits" course which is run by "Knoledge to Action" and owned by Mr. Secker.

Any comments would be very well received.

Thanks and all the best. Nick.

Hi Nick

I completed this course on 2nd August 2012. First thing to say, based on my experience, is to not pay any attention to people that say it is a scam! Sometimes I wonder if there are people on the the net that think every training course out there that is vagulely forex related is a scam! Anyway I rant on. I would however, offer a few words of advice before you take the plunge (if you decide to do so).

To get the most out of the course, I would recommend starting with a large trading account. Bear in mind you need to pay for the course too so factor that in to how much cash you have available. am starting with a small account so I am going to have to wait a long time before getting some decent results. With a larger account these results can be avhieved much quicker. The course teaches excellent risk management techniques (essential as we all know), 4 solid trading strategies using eSignal software and Knowledge to Action (rebranded recently to Learn to Trade) have very experienced coaches to help you set and achieve your trading goals.

The reason I reccommend a larger account (I'd say bare minimum £3K, and as I say ideally £10K) is that not all of the strategies taught on the course can be used if you only have a small trading account (something I was a bit peeved about) plus as I mentioned, results can be achieved quicker with a larger account.

Hope this helps
Deaeight

Hi Nick

I completed this course on 2nd August 2012. First thing to say, based on my experience, is to not pay any attention to people that say it is a scam!

Marvellous. So you'll have had a week or so to actually use what you learned on this course. You are clearly in an excellent position to assess it.

To get the most out of the course, I would recommend starting with a large trading account...results can be achieved quicker with a larger account.

Indeed, results can be achieved more quickly. You neglect to say what these results are for some reason, but I absolutely agree with you. :LOL:

Hope this helps

It certainly should help - it really should tell people all they need to know. I'd be surprised if you were pleased by that though. :LOL:

Deaeight

"Ultimate FX Profits"? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Greg Secker? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi Nick

I completed this course on 2nd August 2012. First thing to say, based on my experience, is to not pay any attention to people that say it is a scam! Sometimes I wonder if there are people on the the net that think every training course out there that is vagulely forex related is a scam! Anyway I rant on. I would however, offer a few words of advice before you take the plunge (if you decide to do so).

To get the most out of the course, I would recommend starting with a large trading account. Bear in mind you need to pay for the course too so factor that in to how much cash you have available. am starting with a small account so I am going to have to wait a long time before getting some decent results. With a larger account these results can be avhieved much quicker. The course teaches excellent risk management techniques (essential as we all know), 4 solid trading strategies using eSignal software and Knowledge to Action (rebranded recently to Learn to Trade) have very experienced coaches to help you set and achieve your trading goals.

The reason I reccommend a larger account (I'd say bare minimum £3K, and as I say ideally £10K) is that not all of the strategies taught on the course can be used if you only have a small trading account (something I was a bit peeved about) plus as I mentioned, results can be achieved quicker with a larger account.

Hope this helps
Deaeight

The bigger the account the more money you are going to lose. These guys sold you a dream, just wait and see what you think in a years time when you're still steadily losing money.

The bigger the account the more money you are going to lose. These guys sold you a dream, just wait and see what you think in a years time when you're still steadily losing money.

Call me cynical, but I have my doubts as to whether 'these guys' sold 'him' anything at all. :LOL:

well the acid test was always the trusty old t2w spamometer as a measure of advertorial guff.

it didn't take long to find the ad.

i do believe we have a worlds record!! a whopping 64 clicks from top to bottom! where's roy and norris when you need them.

well the acid test was always the trusty old t2w spamometer as a measure of advertorial guff.

it didn't take long to find the ad.

i do believe we have a worlds record!! a whopping 64 clicks from top to bottom! where's roy and norris when you need them.

Say whut? You lost me there.

Say whut? You lost me there.

t2w spamometer - a measure of clicks from top to bottom - a measurement of how large a 1 page advert is - the theory always went the bigger the more naff it is

a general observation 30 to 40 clicks is classed as a naff 1 page advert - as this is 60 clicks plus it has to be considered as a worlds record surely?

or did you mean the roy and norris bit :p

t2w spamometer - a measure of clicks from top to bottom - a measurement of how large a 1 page advert is - the theory always went the bigger the more naff it is

a general observation 30 to 40 clicks is classed as a naff 1 page advert - as this is 60 clicks plus it has to be considered as a worlds record surely?

or did you mean the roy and norris bit :p

Well Roy and Norris as well. But what advert? I see no advert.

Well Roy and Norris as well. But what advert? I see no advert.

no, there's no advert here, at least i don't believe there is? didn't look.

i looked for it out there beyond our safe harbour walls, out in the rough seas where there be pirates :eek:

don't know who roy and norris are?

ok how about roy and cheryl

no, there's no advert here, at least i don't believe there is? didn't look.

i looked for it out there beyond our safe harbour walls, out in the rough seas where there be pirates :eek:

don't know who roy and norris are?

ok how about roy and cheryl

Aha! I don't think I would like to venture out there.

Roy and Cheryl? Sadly, the bell rings not. It stands as silent as before. The memory remains un-jogged.

The free course is a sales pitch,. The training you pay for is in fact more like paying for a licence to use their propriety trading software. It is a simple system using overlays on top of candlestick charts that will suggest when to buy and sell. You go on a paid course and they show you how it works.

On the free course they will tell you it costs £13000.00 to sign up, but at the end of two hours they will reduce this to £2000 if you sign up there and then. They imply that this is limited to the first 5 who sign up on the spot and they are the last five places left. I would guess that they say the same in the following days free presentations, and the day after etc. Is it worth £2000? I don't know,I didn't sign up as what they offer seems to be a very basic trading system using set rules of stops and charts based upon support and resistance. I would think it useful for beginners to learn discipline and help overcome the emotional aspect of trading.

It may or may not may you an income, but don't expect anything off them for nothing as selling you the dream is a big business that's nets them a very good income, perhaps more than the risky business of trading FX.

Good Luck

Sid

The free course is a sales pitch,. The training you pay for is in fact more like paying for a licence to use their propriety trading software. It is a simple system using overlays on top of candlestick charts that will suggest when to buy and sell. You go on a paid course and they show you how it works.

On the free course they will tell you it costs £13000.00 to sign up, but at the end of two hours they will reduce this to £2000 if you sign up there and then. They imply that this is limited to the first 5 who sign up on the spot and they are the last five places left. I would guess that they say the same in the following days free presentations, and the day after etc. Is it worth £2000? I don't know,I didn't sign up as what they offer seems to be a very basic trading system using set rules of stops and charts based upon support and resistance. I would think it useful for beginners to learn discipline and help overcome the emotional aspect of trading.

It may or may not may you an income, but don't expect anything off them for nothing as selling you the dream is a big business that's nets them a very good income, perhaps more than the risky business of trading FX.

Good Luck

Sid

After a recent BBC program / investigation into Knowledge to Action Greg Secker is now pushing his stuff using the name learn to trade.

BBC ARTICLE: 'Get rich quick' seminars put to the test'

BBC News - 'Get rich quick' seminars put to the test

5LI: Get Rich Quick Schemes 14 Oct 2012

Sun, 14 Oct 12

Duration:
48 mins

Anyone can make a fortune from foreign exchange trading according to Knowledge to Action, a company selling dreams of riches. We hear from hopefuls who have given them thousands of pounds for training but made nothing. Their complaints are put to company founder Greg Secker.

BBC - Podcasts and Downloads - 5 live Investigates

You can draw your own conclusions

Trading isn't easy especially when average daily ranges are considerably reduced.

If you want some free daily trade ideas check this out:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/159872-daily-trade-ideas-4.html

Greg Secker claims that he has trained over 100,000 traders.

At £2000 per trader = £200 000 000 (£200 Million). Training appears to be more profitable than trading me thinks - just a thought that crossed my mind.

Last edited: