Ultimate Forex Predictor

Here we go again...

Hello all - I am newbie, green and wet behind the ears. I have been watching this forum and feel I know some of you already (!) as I too decide to take the plunge with Ultimate FX. I have been trading a little on ODL Metatrader platform following the advice from Tom Traggett (brought to me by F-S-P of course). He is good but trades infrequently and I would like to be more active in the game.

My starting point with Ultimate is that it is a tool-kit and not a magic button and may short-cut my learning in Forex and to the extent it enables me to trade with some direction sooner, it may be worth its asking price. It will arrive next week then the 30 days count-down begins.

Perhaps someone could answer this question: what is the benefit of Ultimate FX over say a well set up Expert Adviser on Metatrader? And as a sub-question, Ultimate charge £40 pcm for data feed to their software - is this any different to the info that is free on my ODL platform? And if there is no benefit where do I learn to set up my EA on Metatrader properly?

Thank you in advance for the kind welcome you are all about to give me!

DRinCH

Hello all - I am newbie, green and wet behind the ears. I have been watching this forum and feel I know some of you already (!) as I too decide to take the plunge with Ultimate FX. I have been trading a little on ODL Metatrader platform following the advice from Tom Traggett (brought to me by F-S-P of course). He is good but trades infrequently and I would like to be more active in the game.

My starting point with Ultimate is that it is a tool-kit and not a magic button and may short-cut my learning in Forex and to the extent it enables me to trade with some direction sooner, it may be worth its asking price. It will arrive next week then the 30 days count-down begins.

Perhaps someone could answer this question: what is the benefit of Ultimate FX over say a well set up Expert Adviser on Metatrader? And as a sub-question, Ultimate charge £40 pcm for data feed to their software - is this any different to the info that is free on my ODL platform? And if there is no benefit where do I learn to set up my EA on Metatrader properly?

Thank you in advance for the kind welcome you are all about to give me!

DRinCH

Hi Drinch. Good luck with TUFXP - if you'd like some guidance on settings and sources of help please feel free to PM me. Goes for others too.

T2G

I believe the data feed costs $85. If you do the $/£ conversion at say £1.60 that makes the UK price around £53. It may be more, dependant on how you're screwed on the conversion.

Thnak you Scanjet. I presume all software requires a datafeed to run it, and I presume all data feeds charge! I have ODL Metatrader which seems to have the tools the TUFXP has minus, of course, the Potential Trade Point calculator. I suppose that is what TUFXP is at the end of the day, a short-cut to a trading plan that works. If you have the time and knowledge I presume you can create your own plan based upon analysis of the charts but it would take a brave 'newbie' to attempt that i think!

Drinch,
The data feed you are getting from ODL, and any other broker using the MT4 platform is free and many indicators and systems that run on it are also free so the cost of the IQFeed for TUFXP is a significant factor. Data feeds vary widely in price. The Sierra Charts data feed for another well known system costs around £10 per month as an example. The PTP's in TUFXP are only based on indicators anyway but do look pretty on the charts don't they? Many MT4 users have systems that produce arrows on their charts telling them whether to go long or short. Sort of inspires confidence in newbies don't you think? Also, you won't be trading off your IQFEED data. You'll be using an MT4 broker or an SB account with IGIndex etc so the price values you see on TUFXP will not be the same as you're actually using.

Thank you again Scanjet. If I can get software to run on my MT4 platform that will provide indicators, why am I paying £2k and $85 per month for TUFXP? :) And the second question is where do I find software that replicates the TUFXP indicators on MT4 or something similar that gives a newbie a fighting chance in Forex trading?

Thank you again Scanjet. If I can get software to run on my MT4 platform that will provide indicators, why am I paying £2k and $85 per month for TUFXP? :) ?

Seduction. It doesn't exist solely in a sexual form. You have been seduced by marketeers who employ professional copywriters who know exactly how to manipulate your desires, needs and fears. TUFXP is a toolbox. Used in certain ways it will be profitable. Used straight out of the box it will probably have you selling The Big Issue.
Good luck with it. I would recommend you try HectorTrading.com and blackdog.com.
Much less expensive and you may learn things to your advantage.

I have been using The Ultimate FX Predictor for 18 months and still losing on it!
Yes, I know, I should have wised up by now, but have been experimenting with different settings, time frames etc.
Still not made a cent, so pretty much given up on it now and written off the £2200.
That said, Cash Master Blog says they have made over £50,000 in past 18 months. I have tried their system too, but still not making a profit, but at least about break even.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Happy trading.

mac

Systems, signals and similar...do some self-check before use

Dear Mac, sorry to hear about your loss but we have all been there. All "systems" will lose over time I think. Just think if all of us would use some 100% fullproof system this would stop the market alltogether. Try to adapt systems to your trading style. perhaps the system would work for one pair and the entry is good but the stop loss is too small or too large or profit take is to close or too far. Do some investigative work. Or the entry point of the system is far off and you get large drawdown so maybe you want to look at that and adjust. Check pairs also. Dont rely on seller testing as most MT4 EA tests for eg are backtests and may show 100% gain but on forward testing they won't do this. The main reason is that indicators used when making the coding are lagging and so predicting is hard, but backtesting always shows good results as you are not dealing with backlags any more.

Good luck anyway

I have been using The Ultimate FX Predictor for 18 months and still losing on it!
Yes, I know, I should have wised up by now, but have been experimenting with different settings, time frames etc.
Still not made a cent, so pretty much given up on it now and written off the £2200.
That said, Cash Master Blog says they have made over £50,000 in past 18 months. I have tried their system too, but still not making a profit, but at least about break even.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Happy trading.

mac

Dear Mac, sorry to hear about your loss but we have all been there. All "systems" will lose over time I think. Just think if all of us would use some 100% fullproof system this would stop the market alltogether. Try to adapt systems to your trading style. perhaps the system would work for one pair and the entry is good but the stop loss is too small or too large or profit take is to close or too far. Do some investigative work. Or the entry point of the system is far off and you get large drawdown so maybe you want to look at that and adjust. Check pairs also. Dont rely on seller testing as most MT4 EA tests for eg are backtests and may show 100% gain but on forward testing they won't do this. The main reason is that indicators used when making the coding are lagging and so predicting is hard, but backtesting always shows good results as you are not dealing with backlags any more.

Good luck anyway

Thank you for the advice, I will try to be a bit more 'imaginative'.

Nice to be among friends.

mac

TUFXP/Cashmaster

I'm also using TUFXP and cashmaster settings. It was doing really well until mid-July and since then it's been giving losses every week. I've reached the conclusion that this is due to it being holiday season and therefore the volume of trading is down causing trades to fall short of the scalpline; they just don't seem to have the momentum to carry through resistance lines. So I've taken a break from it until Sept in the hopes that it'll improve then.

Anyone else found the same?

I'm also using TUFXP and cashmaster settings. It was doing really well until mid-July and since then it's been giving losses every week. I've reached the conclusion that this is due to it being holiday season and therefore the volume of trading is down causing trades to fall short of the scalpline; they just don't seem to have the momentum to carry through resistance lines. So I've taken a break from it until Sept in the hopes that it'll improve then.

Anyone else found the same?

I think you are right - it is holiday time and volumes are down and to be fair, I have only been using Cash Master suggested settings for the past 4 months, so probably worth another try in the autumn.
Keep blogging.
mac195

I do hate being a 'newbie' having been about this site for more than a year. Just a rant, no need for a reply thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gg

I watched the cashmaster results for some time with caution started out with small numbers and moved up maybe 4mths ago with a bit of a break in May whilst in Asia, it was doing quite nicely.

Once we got into that sideways range on the daily chart there seems to be a change in the way the two pairs flow, certainly not the usual volatile markets witnessed over the past 12mths. I also took a look at Cashmaster results for the same period last year; although his settings were quite different from how they are now the results were fairly dismal so hopefully it's just that time of the year.

Last edited:
I've been using this software for over 1yr now, August is of course a bad month for trading as it was last year too. While it's good software if your wanting to sit behind a computer throughout the trading day, it's not for everyone.

My trading has now been moved across to a more automated platform that is now as profitable as tufxp after a lot of hard work.

If anyone is wanting a tufxp licence PM me as I no longer require it, I will also provide the various settings that were mentioned earlier in this thread including that one's that are still running at 100%.