Ultimate Forex Predictor

Yes Just where do these feeds come from because they say there is no trading floor for the forex
so who is making and more importanly who is moving these markets.

hi,
new to this forum. i am a big horse racing fan and follow cashmasters blog he reckons he has made £ 15k in a month on this so i just wanted to find out about it so i ended up here seems he is telling porkies though........Cash Master Blog

hi,
new to this forum. i am a big horse racing fan and follow cashmasters blog he reckons he has made £ 15k in a month on this so i just wanted to find out about it so i ended up here seems he is telling porkies though........Cash Master Blog

Cashmaster and the countless other 'system review' sites exist for one purpose and that is to extract affiliate profits from the systems they review.

Typical affiliate splits are 50% + so for everyone that buys this high value product they will earn £1000 plus.

hi,

Sorry Mate.

This SH1T on cashmasters is B/S. And makes me a bit mad - for really important technical reasons. Right now I haven't got the energy to go into the Technical details of why - (including his stupid statements about EUR/USD and Cable). My short suggetion is to take the software - and send it back at 3 weeks for a refund. Open and Trade a demo account so you're not risking hard earned cash. You'll come the right conclusion I am sure. You'll also learn a lot in the process and this is what the Forex game is about.

It's potentially very very rewarding but I am serious when I say that it's a long haul. Anyone that tells you they are making dozens of pips.. day in and day out... In my opinion is.. well let's not go there.

In my view Forex trading isn't horse racing. it's rather more serious because in reality we are betting on our economies and, therefore our lives. Pure and simple. Its' potential exceeds that of the gee gees by a massive margin (you try getting a win bet of £20,000 on an evens favourite at Betfair).

Think about it this way.. if you open a corner store with a view to expansion, then tell your mates that you intend to buy Harrods next year, they would have you sectioned. And they would probably be justified.

Consider that anaology. Forex is about about learning a busines from the real basics.

We are all constantly learning and you will too. But only if you come in with cynical/analytic mindset. Get rich quick it isn't!

If the dude on Cashmaters is making this kind of bread ask yourself this. Why the hell is he wasting his valuable leisure time posting on the internet. I know I would be sitting on my boat in in Monaco sipping bubbly while my employees were sitting in front of computer screens following my trading systems.

If you can learn enough in Forex to limit your losses to about 20-30% in year one - you'll being doing well. If you then break- even in year two you are in the top 20%. If you can then consitently make 20 -50%pa thereafer you'll be in the top 5% of retail punters playing these markets. And beating the pros.

I don't want to disilussion you or put you off in any way, just go slow and be prepared to LEARN LEARN LEARN. It will pay off

Good luck.

DB

I don't want to disilussion you or put you off in any way, just go slow and be prepared to LEARN LEARN LEARN. It will pay off

This is the best advice I have seen in this forum for a long time, trouble is we dont do it properly.
I think we start of looking for the quick hit instead of taking the bigger (and longer) view.

I am newish to this and I am a gambler, but nowadays I like to very tightly control my risks , funny enough there are some resemblances not just to horse racing but betting in general with trading the forex or any market for that matter.

I never yet traded with a practice account I went straight in with my dosh on intraday trading (perhaps they should call it interminute trading) it is very hectic and just when you think you might get an edge say on some important financial news they ( the spread bookies, resemblance to horse racing!) close you out and the platform seizes so you cant deal either in or out (resemblence to trying to get £2000 on a horse at betfair) I have read, read, read and learned,learned, learned about the forex market and I can, or I believe I can see the bigger picture.

So I am going to try longer longer time spread bets for a while maybe weekly, monthly and even longer with big stops as it might be less scary and could be a good earner as one can follow the longer trend patterns.

To this end can anyone reccomend a GOOD bookie sorry I mean spread firm for lower spreads on longer time frames,I have been happy with ig index but the spreads are bigger on longer time
bands, and I am seriously pi**ed at the way they cut you of on big news items, but Ive read in other forums here that they all seem to behave like that unless you deal in lots with with "proper" brokers and pay tax!.

Croman

Hello Peoples,
I have been reading a lot today. I would like to advise all to go and view the postings by FOREX SCHOLAR in the FOREX DISCUSSION forum, they are very interesting and all about forex firms
going bust and being under-capitalized.
I just realised that though I am worldly wise and I like to think scam proof I am as naive as the next man when presented with wonderful looking web sites, so lets be careful out there.

Croman

Hi Guys,

Have tried the TUFPX and will be returning it as the losses outweigh the gains. However i did seem to more successful trading between 7am and 10am. I actually requested and got an extra week to trial this but still think this is not enough time to fully appreciate this system.

The system is certainly not junk and Keith Cotterill seems to be a good 'guy'. I would recommend giving it a try as you have nothing to lose but don't give up the day job yet!

Hi Guys,

Have tried the TUFPX and will be returning it as the losses outweigh the gains. However i did seem to more successful trading between 7am and 10am. I actually requested and got an extra week to trial this but still think this is not enough time to fully appreciate this system.

The system is certainly not junk and Keith Cotterill seems to be a good 'guy'. I would recommend giving it a try as you have nothing to lose but don't give up the day job yet!

:mad:Good guy? GOOD GUY? This "good guy" tells you that you can, "grab an easy £550 to £1100 per week using the TUFXP".
He says,"Here’s what I CAN promise you...

That, without any previous Forex experience whatsoever, you’ll be diving into the currency markets and ‘grabbing’ between 10 and 40 pips each day you trade."

Now I've read getting on for 20 reviews of this product from people who have tried it, made a loss (on paper or in actuality) and then sent it back for a refund.

In what world does a guy who attempts to lie and cheat over £2K from people whom he specifically targets because they have no experience, turn out to be a good guy?

And why would you recommend others to try something where the losses outweigh the gains?

Time and again I've read that this product is not junk in the hands of people who have experience trading the Forex market. Even without that experience myself, I can say that would seem to be fair and reasonable assessment. But, of course, if you had that experience, you wouldn't dream of parting with over 2 grand for the UFXP, would you?

This guy is a con man: he's preying on peoples' ignorance and need/greed.

I wish I'd read this thread before buying the software. When Keith goes through the tutorials on the CDs he gets you excited by showing you graphs of successful trades with big wins, he doesn't show you the losses. Likewise in his daily videos he hardly mentions losses and simply says if you changed the settings to something else you could've avoided the loss. It's all very conflicting. As someone said earlier, this should be called the ultimate hindsight fx predictor, as everything looks good when you look back but when trading in real time it's another thing.

The way it is sold to you is like you will be making £500 - £1000 a week guaranteed. Let me tell you this isn't true. Don't believe the testimonials as they are not a long term indication.

I'm a complete novice to forex trading and was attracted to this software as it is aimed at people who have no trading experience. I though this could be a gold mine or at least a good money earner. Let me tell you one thing I've learnt, money doesn't grow on trees, you have to work very hard for it. Traders at investment banks put in hours and hours of effort and even a lot of them still fail, therefore it is unlikely that a novice can make decent money trading.

Think about it like this, I'm sure many of you have professional careers that you've spent years in progressing further, could someone brand new fresh from university do the same job as you within one month? I think the answer is no.

Sorry to sound negative but very few things in life come easy, there is no magic system that will make you rich, otherwise everybody would be in on it.
I'm in week three of the trial, I'm gonna send the software back tomorrow and carry on with my young career.

I'm guessing the daily videos will disappear within 6 months.

GSL end of day charting software

Dear all,

I'm a complete novice at this, so pardon my naivete. I have recently received a glossy brochure from GSL in London advertising their 'end of day' program which sounds far too good to be true (with testimonials from happy customers earning 18% per month). I was wondering whether any of you have heard of/have any experience of GSL?

Many thanks,
Mushy

A lesson learned

I wish I'd read this thread before buying the software. When Keith goes through the tutorials on the CDs he gets you excited by showing you graphs of successful trades with big wins, he doesn't show you the losses. Likewise in his daily videos he hardly mentions losses and simply says if you changed the settings to something else you could've avoided the loss. It's all very conflicting. As someone said earlier, this should be called the ultimate hindsight fx predictor, as everything looks good when you look back but when trading in real time it's another thing.

The way it is sold to you is like you will be making £500 - £1000 a week guaranteed. Let me tell you this isn't true. Don't believe the testimonials as they are not a long term indication.

I'm a complete novice to forex trading and was attracted to this software as it is aimed at people who have no trading experience. I though this could be a gold mine or at least a good money earner. Let me tell you one thing I've learnt, money doesn't grow on trees, you have to work very hard for it. Traders at investment banks put in hours and hours of effort and even a lot of them still fail, therefore it is unlikely that a novice can make decent money trading.

Think about it like this, I'm sure many of you have professional careers that you've spent years in progressing further, could someone brand new fresh from university do the same job as you within one month? I think the answer is no.

Sorry to sound negative but very few things in life come easy, there is no magic system that will make you rich, otherwise everybody would be in on it.
I'm in week three of the trial, I'm gonna send the software back tomorrow and carry on with my young career.

I'm guessing the daily videos will disappear within 6 months.

Hi Reckless,
At least you tried it, and put money where you mouth is, unlike a lot of people here who didnt but seem to have have a massive grudge against anything or anyone who try to sell us things to help us be better traders no matter what the price.

Personally I have learned loads from the course about charts and how to monitor and track the markets, I thought it was good in that respect, however I tried to trade with the signals but could not get the hang of it, I guess there must be people who can as its a very professional course and keith puts a lot into it with his daily back ups, there are not many who will do that and still give you your money back.

So it was educational and we all got our dosh back, we move on, I have been very busy reading and learning about the currencies trading methods and I now believe that it is a long learning curve, and you need to take it carefully at first ,but there is a living to be made at spread betting as long as you are not greedy.
So good luck in the future .
Croman

Dear all,

I'm a complete novice at this, so pardon my naivete. I have recently received a glossy brochure from GSL in London advertising their 'end of day' program which sounds far too good to be true (with testimonials from happy customers earning 18% per month). I was wondering whether any of you have heard of/have any experience of GSL?

Many thanks,
Mushy

Hi Mushy,
I think these are reputable people but take all claims with a pinch of salt. I am a believer in trying anything AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK, cos you can paper trade the thing and its cost nothing, but these things are all great for educating one self about spread betting, again keep an open mind and treat all things as untried till you try em, then you can properly evaluate if its any good or just nonsense.
All the Best
CROMAN

Hi Croman,

I too could not get the hang of trading with the signals. What happens in TESS is always different in IG index, it is always a few points out. It'll be good getting that 2 grand back!

When you send back the material for a refund, do they somehow disable the software ?

trials

When you send back the material for a refund, do they somehow disable the software ?

The link to live feeds from iq feeds is broken otherwise one would have to pay for that service, so in effect you do not get anymore signals.

Hello Croman

How r you? How is the ultimate FX pedictor working for you? Does it works?

Only you can share trough...

Regads,
Arek

The link to live feeds from iq feeds is broken otherwise one would have to pay for that service, so in effect you do not get anymore signals.

Hello Croman

How r you? How is the ultimate FX pedictor working for you? Does it works?

Only you can share trough...

Regads,
Arek

Hi Arek,
I have now sent it back and am trading on my own resources, and learning as much as I can about the forex and trading. there is a very good site that I reccomend you look at its called BABY PIPS.COM and it has a great learning section.
As for TUFXP, I think the signals do work but you need to find your own way with them as there is no need (or benefit) to trade every signal that it gives, you should do the trial and see what YOU think.

Croman

Better to ignore Canonbury's ridiculous advertising claims and just test the product with no expectations or illusions.