Ultimate Forex Predictor

:):)
I will endeavour to explain to you what that makes me.

I would like to say that Canonbury is an outfit that has amassed its wealth ( if indeed it is wealthy ) by preying on the psychological weaknessess of people, with their phoney and highly questionable advertising.

Despite their dubious advertising techniques they achieve a measure of respectability in some people's eyes by offering unconditional and instant refunds on their products, provided they are returned within a certain time limit.

I believe that the wealth of Canonbury is generated through the unwillingness of people to admit defeat and the general reluctance of the average man in the street to go through the embarrassment of asking for a refund.

Their wealth is almost certainly not connected to the excellence of the products that they peddle since most of these products fall short of "excellent" and most certainly do not do what the advertising mailshots tell you they will do.

I prefer to make my money in a more ethical fashion.

I think that possibly makes me honest at the very least.

I think you have probably missed the tongue-in-cheek elements of my posts.

I totally agree with you - with one small exception: it is not embarrassment but laziness that inhibits people from claiming refunds.

Canonbury prey on peoples' greed and idleness. I saw some figures a while back that suggested that only 1.5% of people spend more than an hour progressing biz opp entry products they bought (MLM, mail order, etc). I can't be sure of the sales figure, but £364M comes to mind. So £350M is spent by people who buy products to make money and then do nothing with them.

Canonbury might be preying on peoples' weaknesses, but the buyers have some responsibility too - don't they?

Anyway, I've no wish to start a war. Have a nice day!

non-reply,reply

Croman,

Did YOU make 86 pips on Friday? Just yes or no if you wouldn't mind, because that is the reality test. AND did you make at least £258 on Friday? I ask because, as you know, trading on paper is easy - it's when the money bites that things get difficult.

Hi Reach,
Sorry for non-reply here it is, NO I did not make the monies you mentioned because I did not trade on those days, BUT! when I checked Keiths daily updates he clearly shows
that the pips were there to be had on the morning AND afternoon trades as long as you moved your trailing stops (what do you think about trailing stops) to "LET IT BREATH".
Regards
Croman

Let it breathe, let it breathe,
Whisper words of wisdom
Let it breathe.......

Hi Reach,
Sorry for non-reply here it is, NO I did not make the monies you mentioned because I did not trade on those days, BUT! when I checked Keiths daily updates he clearly shows
that the pips were there to be had on the morning AND afternoon trades as long as you moved your trailing stops (what do you think about trailing stops) to "LET IT BREATH".
Regards
Croman

Croman

Keith (your great Guru) says that you can't win them all. The trick, he says, is to lose little and win a lot. The means by which you do this is the trailing stop - it always ensures that you can't lose more than say 10 pips, but when the market moves for you, you stand to gain more than 10 pips.

If you complain to the "support team" about losing on a particular trade, the first question they ask is, "where was your trailing stop".

Now, the problem with the UFXP is that the market rarely moves inexorably in one direction; rather it moves up a bit, retraces a little, then moves up again and so on. Ultimately it might move 200 points before the activity subsides. But it is the retracements that are the problem because it is only when you view the potential trade in HINDSIGHT that you can see them for what they are. In HINDSIGHT you would obviously take out your trailing stop to prevent the trade ending early and stealing your opportunity to make 200 pips.

Problem is, in real time, you don't know whether these are small retracements or a long-term change in direction. With no trailing stop in place, when are you going to end the trade when it moves against you? 10 points - 20 - 30 - 100? Now you are not controlling your losses any more than your wins.

Result - you lose - lose - lose.

Alternatively you keep the trailing stop and almost never achieve the great gains Keith points to.

That is why I asked you if you made any money. Keith's game is just an acedemic exercise. Your's is YOUR money - be prepared to say goodbye to it!

Music To Make Money By

Whisper words of wisdom
Let it breathe.......

Nice One,, Maybe we should start a new thread "MUSIC TO MAKE MONEY BY"......
I would like to start with.... cant remember his name but "if I was a rich man":::p
Croman

Im sure there is a little ditty called "playing both ends against the middle" its soul man

Got a good reason for taking the easy way out
Got a good reason for taking the easy way out now

She was a day trader, one way ticket yeah
It took me so long to find out, and I found out

She's a big teaser, she took me half the way there
She's a big teaser, she took me half the way there now

Tried to please her, she only played one night stands
Tried to please her, she only played one night stands now

She was a day trader, Sunday driver yeah

Day trader
Day trader yeah

Day trader
Day trader yeah

Got a good reason for taking the easy way out
Got a good reason for taking the easy way out now

She's a big teaser, she took me half the way there
She's a big teaser, she took me half the way there now

Tried to please her, she only played one night stands
Tried to please her, she only played one night stands now

She was a day trader, Sunday driver yeah

Day trader
Day trader yeah

Day trader
Day trader yeah

Yo! A RARE TALENT, can you put words to ticket to ride- the beatles

Onwards And Sidewards

Croman

Keith (your great Guru) says that you can't win them all. The trick, he says, is to lose little and win a lot. The means by which you do this is the trailing stop - it always ensures that you can't lose more than say 10 pips, but when the market moves for you, you stand to gain more than 10 pips.

If you complain to the "support team" about losing on a particular trade, the first question they ask is, "where was your trailing stop".

Now, the problem with the UFXP is that the market rarely moves inexorably in one direction; rather it moves up a bit, retraces a little, then moves up again and so on. Ultimately it might move 200 points before the activity subsides. But it is the retracements that are the problem because it is only when you view the potential trade in HINDSIGHT that you can see them for what they are. In HINDSIGHT you would obviously take out your trailing stop to prevent the trade ending early and stealing your opportunity to make 200 pips.

Problem is, in real time, you don't know whether these are small retracements or a long-term change in direction. With no trailing stop in place, when are you going to end the trade when it moves against you? 10 points - 20 - 30 - 100? Now you are not controlling your losses any more than your wins.

Result - you lose - lose - lose.

Alternatively you keep the trailing stop and almost never achieve the great gains Keith points to.

That is why I asked you if you made any money. Keith's game is just an acedemic exercise. Your's is YOUR money - be prepared to say goodbye to it!

I see what you mean, but surely nothing can say how far a long or short will run.
Im going to post some big news on tufxp soon........................................
CROMAN