Ultimate Forex Predictor

All I can say is that it SEEMS to be a profitable con for the people who have bought into it and are trading it properley.

NO IT DOESN'T SEEM PROFITABLE - IT ISNT. I BOUGHT IT AND FOLLOWED THE ADVICE TO THE LETTER. I LOST MONEY. LOST - LOST - LOST. I DID NOT GAIN. I REMAIN PENNILESS.

HOW MANY WAYS ARE THERE TO SAY...

OBJECTIVELY, AS DELIVERED, WITHOUT CONSIDERABLE FURTHER KNOWLEDGE OF THE MARKET, OVER THE LONG-TERM, THIS SYSTEM LOSES YOU MONEY.

PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO THE STORIES OF THE 100 PIP GAINS - THEY ARE A FANTASY. THIS SYSTEM LOSES MORE OFTEN THAN IT WINS

Hi Arek,
I had wins in morning and/or the afternoon, on friday morning for instance there was a loss of 15 pips mainly cos the markets were unsure waiting for the big news from america at 1.30. Keith says you must take heed of high impact news items (he shows you these in his updates) But on friday afternoon after the news the signals gave a pip total of 101 which easily absorbs the mornings losses.

All in all I think there is nothing to lose to try the package, but you have to place your trade with the signals AND the knowledge gained from keiths cds.

Hope this helps
Croman

Croman,

Did YOU make 86 pips on Friday? Just yes or no if you wouldn't mind, because that is the reality test. AND did you make at least £258 on Friday? I ask because, as you know, trading on paper is easy - it's when the money bites that things get difficult.

Last edited:
NO IT DOESN'T SEEM PROFITABLE - IT ISNT. I BOUGHT IT AND FOLLOWED THE ADVICE TO THE LETTER. I LOST MONEY. LOST - LOST - LOST. I DID NOT GAIN. I REMAIN PENNILESS.

HOW MANY WAYS ARE THERE TO SAY...

OBJECTIVELY, AS DELIVERED, WITHOUT CONSIDERABLE FURTHER KNOWLEDGE OF THE MARKET, OVER THE LONG-TERM, THIS SYSTEM LOSES YOU MONEY.

PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO THE STORIES OF THE 100 PIP GAINS - THEY ARE A FANTASY. THIS SYSTEM LOSES MORE OFTEN THAN IT WINS

Did you successfully get your purchase cost of more than £ 2,000 refunded ?

I certainly hope you did.

fx predictor

Hello Croman

Have you really won 86 pips on Friday? What about Monday and Today? Could you tell us please?

Regards,
Arek

Is there anyone who until a month of trying - sent the software back and did not recieved his money back?

Croman,

Did YOU make 86 pips on Friday? Just yes or no if you wouldn't mind, because that is the reality test. AND did you make at least £258 on Friday? I ask because, as you know, trading on paper is easy - it's when the money bites that things get difficult.

Ufxp

Did you successfully get your purchase cost of more than £ 2,000 refunded ?

I certainly hope you did.

Yes yacarob1, I did. Very promptly in fact (thank you for your concern). I checked out Canonbury, who sell it for Cotteril, very thoroughly in advance.

Despite my certainty that this product, as sold, loses money, I do not view it as a scam. It may actually be useful as ONE of the tools needed to make money on the forex market. It is not however a money-making machine as the marketing suggests to me. AND it is certainly not an alternative to knowledge and experience.

Hello Thread

When did you phone them and inform you want your money back, did you send the software back as well? What did they want from you went you want money back?

Regards,
Arek

Yes yacarob1, I did. Very promptly in fact (thank you for your concern). I checked out Canonbury, who sell it for Cotteril, very thoroughly in advance.

Despite my certainty that this product, as sold, loses money, I do not view it as a scam. It may actually be useful as ONE of the tools needed to make money on the forex market. It is not however a money-making machine as the marketing suggests to me. AND it is certainly not an alternative to knowledge and experience.

Arek

Canonbury give you 30 days FROM RECEIPT to trial the product. I returned it on the 28th day by recorded delivery and sent them an email at the same time. They credited my credit card on the 30th day.

I do not believe you would have any trouble getting your money back if you follow the instructions; however, I would be concerned that it is not possible to effectively trial the software in 30 days. You could get some good wins or a long run of losses which would undoubtedly colour your judgement. The longer you trade, clearly, the more representative the result. Good luck if you decide to try it!

Hello Thread

When did you phone them and inform you want your money back, did you send the software back as well? What did they want from you went you want money back?

Regards,
Arek

Thank you Thread

Arek

Arek

Canonbury give you 30 days FROM RECEIPT to trial the product. I returned it on the 28th day by recorded delivery and sent them an email at the same time. They credited my credit card on the 30th day.

I do not believe you would have any trouble getting your money back if you follow the instructions; however, I would be concerned that it is not possible to effectively trial the software in 30 days. You could get some good wins or a long run of losses which would undoubtedly colour your judgement. The longer you trade, clearly, the more representative the result. Good luck if you decide to try it!

ultimete fx

Hello Rookie

Could you tell me one thing, please. When you claim your money back did you sent them the 5 cd`s (or dvd`s) which they gave you at the beginning - when you ordered the software?

Thank you for your present help. Indeed
Arek

Arek

Hi Arek,
I did send them the disks and paperwork back by recorded delivery, the refund was instant. as for yesterday the profit was 80 pips if you had adjusted the trailing stop loss to "let the trade breath"
I am not a fan of the trailing stop loss, does any other member have a view on these.
Regards
Croman

During my unsuccessful 30 day trial of this system, I went through the laborious process of back-testing it. I did this by loading up the maximum amount of data onto the 5 minute chart – I think it was about 4 months worth – and then following the system to the letter, avoiding economic news times etc. The results were the thing that gave me the 100% confidence to send it back. Using the one-click system heralded in the marketing material I’d have lost a small fortune over the 4 month period. Yes of course you can fiddle with the settings here and there, use other indicators etc. but then surely this system then stops doing the very thing that you’re paying 2 grand for - which is provide a one-click system!

Thank you Croman

Arek
Hi Arek,
I did send them the disks and paperwork back by recorded delivery, the refund was instant. as for yesterday the profit was 80 pips if you had adjusted the trailing stop loss to "let the trade breath"
I am not a fan of the trailing stop loss, does any other member have a view on these.
Regards
Croman

Very succinctly and accurately put. Interesting that Croman hasn't, as yet, answered my question.

During my unsuccessful 30 day trial of this system, I went through the laborious process of back-testing it. I did this by loading up the maximum amount of data onto the 5 minute chart – I think it was about 4 months worth – and then following the system to the letter, avoiding economic news times etc. The results were the thing that gave me the 100% confidence to send it back. Using the one-click system heralded in the marketing material I’d have lost a small fortune over the 4 month period. Yes of course you can fiddle with the settings here and there, use other indicators etc. but then surely this system then stops doing the very thing that you’re paying 2 grand for - which is provide a one-click system!

Hello Rookie

Could you tell me one thing, please. When you claim your money back did you sent them the 5 cd`s (or dvd`s) which they gave you at the beginning - when you ordered the software?

Thank you for your present help. Indeed
Arek

Yes, the refund is given only if you return the product!

Now that's quite enough of that!

Is it ?

You guys are ridiculously hilarious.

Everybody knows that Canonbury are a bunch of shyster spivs.

You just need to play the sons of b***h*s at their own game.

:clap: (y) :cool: :p :LOL:

Is it ?

You guys are ridiculously hilarious.

Everybody knows that Canonbury are a bunch of shyster spivs.

You just need to play the sons of b***h*s at their own game.

:clap: (y) :cool: :p :LOL:

I for one am only ridiculously hilarious on Tuesday afternoons. I take great exception to being characterised in such a manner on Wednesday.

As for the other members of this illustrious group of wanna-be wealthy's I can honestly say that one is no more ridiculously hilarious than the other.

Canonbury, on the other hand, are not wanna-be wealthy's at all. They are in fact quite wealthy thank-you-very-much. What does that make you?

I for one am only ridiculously hilarious on Tuesday afternoons. I take great exception to being characterised in such a manner on Wednesday.

As for the other members of this illustrious group of wanna-be wealthy's I can honestly say that one is no more ridiculously hilarious than the other.

Canonbury, on the other hand, are not wanna-be wealthy's at all. They are in fact quite wealthy thank-you-very-much. What does that make you?

I will endeavour to explain to you what that makes me.

I would like to say that Canonbury is an outfit that has amassed its wealth ( if indeed it is wealthy ) by preying on the psychological weaknessess of people, with their phoney and highly questionable advertising.

Despite their dubious advertising techniques they achieve a measure of respectability in some people's eyes by offering unconditional and instant refunds on their products, provided they are returned within a certain time limit.

I believe that the wealth of Canonbury is generated through the unwillingness of people to admit defeat and the general reluctance of the average man in the street to go through the embarrassment of asking for a refund.

Their wealth is almost certainly not connected to the excellence of the products that they peddle since most of these products fall short of "excellent" and most certainly do not do what the advertising mailshots tell you they will do.

I prefer to make my money in a more ethical fashion.

I think that possibly makes me honest at the very least.

Last edited: