Ukraine invasion

Medvedev: Zelensky needs to quit or he will annex Canada otherwise
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/158742-zelensky_ukraine_russia/

Taxes need to rise. Not fall. Sooner or later the public and dissent will all turn on each other.
Well At', assuming Kier Starmer and his crew win the next general election - your wish could well be granted! Taxes will probably rise - as will public dissent. Personally, regardless of politics, I couldn't vote for a man who doesn't know what a woman is and doesn't know whether his two children are both boys, both girls or one of each. He's not fit to hold public office, IMO.
;)

Well At', assuming Kier Starmer and his crew win the next general election - your wish could well be granted! Taxes will probably rise - as will public dissent. Personally, regardless of politics, I couldn't vote for a man who doesn't know what a woman is and doesn't know whether his two children are both boys, both girls or one of each. He's not fit to hold public office, IMO.
;)
I agree re: Kier Starmer. He is simply emulating Blair will not end well as he has no belief other than chasing a seat. Even his own party is not happy with him. I suspect he may get booted sooner or later. He is not winning but the tories are giving him the position.

Have you considered LibDems? :)

Have you considered LibDems? :)
You gotta be kidding!!!
They're the third leg of the uni-party: if the Tories and Labour are two cheeks of the same ar$e - the LibDems are the crack in the middle - and full of 'it! Besides, Ed Davey is another politician who doesn't know what a women is - so he's no more fit to stand office than Starmer - and that's before one takes the Post Office scandal into consideration.
Next . . .?!

A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
Putin is 'putting out feelers' to see if America is ready for talks on ENDING war in Ukraine with the president 'prepared to drop opposition to Kyiv joining NATO', report claims
  • He reportedly approached senior US officials last month via an intermediary

Names of Ukranian POWs killed in Belgorod plane crash

ALL Britons must prepare for conscription to fight against Russia 'within six years' unless Putin is defeated, expert says - and warns of a 'snowball's chance in hell' despot will back down quietly

US will keep nuclear weapons in Britain for the first time in 15 YEARS as fears of a European war edge ever closer
  • Pentagon documents reveal the US is intending to place warheads three times the strength of the Hiroshima bomb on UK soil
A Ministry of Defence spokesman said: 'It remains a longstanding UK and NATO policy to neither confirm nor deny the presence of nuclear weapons at a given location.'

US planning to station nuclear weapons in UK amid threat from Russia – report
Missiles could be placed at RAF Lakenheath in Suffolk in case of potential war between Nato and Russia

Pentagon neither confirms nor denies plans to station nuclear weapons in UK
The Daily Telegraph newspaper said in its article that its reporters had found in Pentagon’s documents new mentioning of a plan that could provide for stationing of nuclear munitions at the Lakenheath military base in the Suffolk County

Last edited:
What happens if Putin WINS in Ukraine? 'Catastrophic' change to world order 'would lead to the fall of NATO, economic carnage and inevitable nuclear war once autocrats see that US and the West are beatable'
  • Victory for Russia wouldn't just mean the 'destruction' of Ukraine and its people - it would be 'catastrophic' to the West and turn global world order on its head, military experts tell MailOnline

Sergei Naryshkin: The West wants to stage a revolution in Russia
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/158788-naryshkin_west_russia/

The West wanted Zelensky to make concessions to Russia in early days of conflict
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/158790-zelensky_putin_russia_ukraine/

Testing standards for German army's new rifle lowered after previous shooter was dropped for having a floppy barrel

British public must get used to 'putting soldier's in harm's way' or face the 'nightmare' scenario of conscripts being enlisted to fight future wars, top General warns
  • Defence chief fears military recruitment is making UK forces a 'laughing stock'
  • General Charlie Herbert warned Britain would be woefully unprepared for war
  • It comes amid concern Brits could be conscripted if Russia goes to war with Nato

My son "who knows more than me"
Said
Russia has always wanted to trade with other countries, other countries have always been scared to trade with Russia because if the world gives Russia money it will become number one because it has immense natural resources.
Russia/Putin poke a domesticated bear frequently enough and it will become aggressive.

This actually makes a lot of sense to me.

All wars can be ended forewer with global mindset change. It can be achieved in ~10 years. It seems to me a lot of people might be ready for that.. still some commitment is needed here. Idea is daily 10 goals writing and free couching support to achieve major individual goals. Building network of free couches where each dedicate 1 hour per working day for free support so each couches 5 people and then next 5 etc I organize now online group for 10 goals writing and meanwhile going to certificate as life coach. All needed is 1 hour per day first dedicate to 30 hours couching course learning and then 45 minutes day free couching commitment. And 15 minutes daily online group goals writing. Thats it. Anyone interested here to join movement?

Last edited:

Ukrainian troops execute their wounded to prevent capture

Ukrainian ex-lawmaker says army commander-in-chief Zaluzhny was dismissed

My son "who knows more than me"
Said
Russia has always wanted to trade with other countries, other countries have always been scared to trade with Russia because if the world gives Russia money it will become number one because it has immense natural resources.
Russia/Putin poke a domesticated bear frequently enough and it will become aggressive.

This actually makes a lot of sense to me.

Makes no sense at all. The levels of corruption inside Russia are off the scale. Just ask the multi-national western companies who traded there and have since had all their assets confiscated.