Ukraine invasion

Yes, little evidence for those who have been "Brianwashed.":D
R_L,
Te-he, very good! :)

The unpalatable truth you don't want to address is that Russia isn't running out of weapons and ammo anytime soon - whereas Ukraine clearly is - and desperately needs every single gun and bullet it can lay its hands on. The proof is in Gen. Zaluzhny's shopping list. "Brianwashed" or not - that's a simple point of fact!
Tim.

I prefer facts over Brian conclusions.
Ok he presents facts but his conclusions are always Russia strong smart and winning.
CV,
Please re-read these two sentences and ask yourself if they complement or negate one another. In the first you've clearly said that you prefer facts and then, in the second, stated that Brian presents facts!!! What you mean of course is that you only like the facts that support your narrative - all other facts you ignore.
Facts are ignored and conclusions are always the same.
Now I'm really confused. Brian presents facts, but now - one sentence later - you're claiming he ignores facts! Perhaps you're saying he presents some facts and, like you, ignores other facts that don't support his narrative? If so, which facts?
If you like it stick with him, I prefer the logic of other commentators
I've presented reams of logic on this thread today alone - and you haven't picked up on one single piece of it, question it or challenge it - let alone present an alternative view that's backed by anything that makes any sense.

From the top . . .
1. If Ukraine has more weapons and ammo than the Russians - where's your evidence?
2. Explain how Russian casualties are twice as high as those suffered by Ukraine when the Russians have greater fire power and operate a deliberate policy of taking out the opposition while preserving their own kit and men - something Ukraine is unable to do?
3. If Ukraine has all the soldiers it needs, why is it preventing all men of fighting age from leaving the country and conscripting new recruits into super fast-track training? Self evidently, you'd only do that if your back is against the wall and you're forced to do it due to heavy losses.
4. Under the circumstances outlined in point 3. - how on earth can the Ukrainian training be better than Russia's? Keep in mind that the latter's recent mobilisation of 300k troops are reservists and have all received basic military training.
5. How do you explain the quote by Oleksei Reznikov in the graphic I posted on the previous page? Is he lying when he says this is NATO's war and that they (NATO) supply the weapons in return for Ukrainian blood?
6. If you ignore Ukraine's defence minister and Gen Zaluznhy because they don't come out with comments that support your narrative, at what point do you stop and think to yourself: "Okay CV, maybe I need to rethink my position on this"? Is it when all Ukrainians are dead and Russia really has taken over the whole country?
7. By the same token, when will you acknowledge that a war of attrition isn't about territory - it's about who can stay in the game the longest and end up with the most kit and men? And once you acknowledge that, explain how Ukraine can achieve this without direct NATO intervention?

These are just the issues raised in one day on this thread, and you've completely failed even to make an attempt at addressing any of them - let alone come up with any plausible answers. Your entire narrative is in complete disarray. It's time to acknowledge you're at the end of the road - you're dead in the water. Do the right thing and join those of us demanding an end to the death and destruction and for the war to stop. Now!
Tim,.

So why Iranian drones? Why North Korean ammo?
Ah yes.. they are saving their best for the time Nato will siege Moskow .... :ROFLMAO:
The drones are made under licence from Iran because Russia doesn't have anything quite like them in their arsenal. It makes sense to buy kit from someone else to use for a specific purpose if you don't already have it yourself. That's an entirely different kettle of fish from running out of weapons and ammo that Russia designs and builds itself.

With regard to North Korea supplying weapons to Russia, the Google search results are all to western pro-Ukraine outlets and none of them - such as this one - provide any evidence to support the claim: North Korea is secretly supplying weapons to Russia, White House says.

It's filled with very general and rather wishy washy statements such as this one: "North Korea is covertly supplying a significant number of artillery shells to Russia for use in Ukraine". Tell me CV, what's a significant number? The same article goes on to say: "It is not an insignificant number of shells, but we don't believe they are in such a quantity that they would change the momentum of the war." In other words, the 'significant' number is quite small! Note also that NBC News appears not to understand the difference between weapons and ammo. In spite of the article's title, there's no mention of weapons in the text.
:ROFLMAO:

So why Iranian drones? Why North Korean ammo?
Did you ever ask the same question about the (poor) staffing of the Ukrainian forces by the NATO countries?

btw .. :)

even CNN knows it

Why not buy stuff if it is cheaper than developing it?

The difference would be that Russia pays for it.

---------
... and the fun goes on:

CHALLENGER 2 VITAL STATISTICS​

Crew: 4
Length: 11.55m (gun forward)
Width: 3.5m
Height to turret roof: 2.49m
Combat weight: 62,500kg
Main armament: 120mm L30 CHARM (CHallenger main ARMament) Gun
Ammunition: 50 rounds - APFSDS, HESH, Soke (Typical)
Secondary armament: C-axial 7.62mm chain gun, 7.62mm GPMG (turret mounted)
Ammunition: 4000 7.62mm rounds
Engine: 1200bhp Perkins-Condor CV12
Maximum speed: 59kph
Source: MOD

With regard to North Korea supplying weapons to Russia, the Google search results are all to western pro-Ukraine outlets
I guess one could say Russian State TV is pro-Ukraine, since Russia thinks Ukraine is part of Russia now.:)
1673726379567.png

United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund ( Single £1 to infinity donations requested )

Last edited:
UK takes the lead again.
Yes, the U.K. takes the lead in prolonging the war and increasing the death and destruction. That's not really something to be proud of and celebrate, is it?

A scattering of tanks here and there is all about PR to impress people who either don't understand or, who understand perfectly well, but don't want to accept that they'll make no difference to the eventual outcome. Zaluzhny has said he needs 300 - so 14 tanks from us is but a drop in the ocean. Egghead Brian goes into all of this in detail, but you won't watch his videos for the simple reason that you can't address any of the points he makes.
Not good news for the appeasers!
No appeasers around here - just those who want the sickening waste of money to stop and above all, for the death and destruction to come to an end. You, on the other hand, appear to want it to continue.😲

No appeasers around here - just those who want the sickening waste of money to stop and above all, for the death and destruction to come to an end. You, on the other hand, appear to want it to continue.😲
What would be of immense practical benefit ... would be for the death and destruction to stop TODAY! First and foremost, that's what needs to happen and I invite you to join me in demanding those with the power to make this happen to exercise that power before the war escalates into a nuclear conflict; a prospect which looks ever more likely with each passing day.
Can you tell us what demands you made to those in power and who you made these demands to?