Ukraine invasion

Phylo,
I surrender to your superior wisdom, intelligence and logic. All the 'stories' I've ever posted on T2W in the 20 years I've been a member have been complete baloney and have zero credibility - just like me. You're the one who's finally rumbled me - take a bow.

On that note, I'm going to follow in the footsteps of Atilla and new_trader and leave those of you who want the death and destruction to continue - including going nuclear - to marinate in your own propaganda and remain forever trapped in your own echo chamber. If any of you want to address the many fundamental questions that I and others have posed that remain unanswered - and are able to do so in a respectful and courteous way - feel free to PM me.

I shall return to collect my winnings from the CVs when the time comes - until then, farewell.
Tim.

Edit: In light of CV's post (below), I'm leaving this thread only - I'm not leaving the forum! Continually banging ones head against a brick wall isn't healthy, especially when the 'brick wall' comprises people who are seemingly quite happy to countenance nuclear war in pursuit of a completely unobtainable goal (driving Russian forces out of Ukraine and Putin out of the Kremlin) that's based on a transparent lie (sovereignty, democracy and freedom).
All the 'stories' I've ever posted on T2W in the 20 years I've been a member have been complete baloney and have zero credibility - just like me.
I'm encouraging you to demand an end to the death and destruction and for the war to stop.
  • I am not questioning the core premise of you argument
  • I am questioning the efficacy of distribution and dissemination of the message.
  • I may be in agreement with your argument.
  • I may not be in agreement with your argument.
  • I may see plausibility in your argument and see plausibility in opposing arguments.
  • I have not once revealed my hand.
  • My position has been assumed and assigned, notwithstanding - 'non-partisan research post.'
The above is the interpretation of
  • I'm just not buying the baloney story.
  • It has as much credibility as assuming £100 can be traded up to £1million. Not going to happen.
It has nothing to do with with plausibility of your argument or any other material posted as a 20 year member.

However, beside the above .....
Real concern for the on-the-ground horror requires greater plausible scope of efficacy. Hence, my request for aid to alleviate, primary, the sufferings of the innocent and of the children who have had no strategic say or influence in this war and who by virtue of 'innocent until proven guilty' - in the sense that Hitler and Stalin were both once children - deserve compassion and practical on-the-ground assistance not philosophy. They need immediate practical aid - not some distant philosophical promises of those who have absolutely no power to influence the course of the war in any shape or form. Nada !
  • I sincerely request you do not leave the thread – I would go so far as to implore you not to.
  • Your contribution in this small pond is enormous, highly educational, highly valued and highly informative and, at times, electrifying.
  • I and many others continue to learn from the material you post.
  • To reiterate - you may have noticed headings in my posts - “non-partisan research post.”
  • HOW ABOUT A TRUCE - I do not to comments on your posts and you not on mine. We can coexist in peaceful harmony. :cool:
  • Further, I may find time a limiting factor.
  • I am also quite willing to withdraw from the thread
  • Really your withdrawal will be a disservice - please reconsider.
  • Please don't become a timsk titanic.
I am truly sorry for Timsy’s retreat and offer my sincere apology to other members of the thread.

However, ‘all is fair in love and war’ and in my defense please accommodate me if I use an off-topic analogy and similarity.

We all should be well aware of the disruptive economical, educational and social activities of climate activist in the UK and other parts of the western world.

My question is not inherently with their message but with efficacy. * As previously stated regarding the war - re route of greater plausible scope of efficacy.

*efficacy: The ability to produce the required results.

I must take into consideration and request the aid of assistance,
Phylo,
Two questions for you, too:
A) How old are you?
B) What level of education have you attained?
Of course, if you prefer not to answer - that's fine.

Please review the video.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an discussion about climate change - it merely illustrates a point about plausible scope of efficacy.

The speaker is of Russian birth and descent.

Last edited:
We will take that as a win then.
What?

You were fighting here? Or what did you win?

That's so poor, man, that you should really think about your mindset!
Wikipedia routes 'discussion' to 'conversation' and you will not find the word ' win ' there.

Repeating your mantra about abstract conspiracy blah blah is not helpful.
I also read it as disrespectful if T2W is degenerating to a subsidiary of Twitter with content free Twitter links. If you want to share Twitter stuff, please feel fre to add at least a headline so the reader could know whether the link could be interesting.

AFAIK T2W didn't declare there forum as an arena, but maybe I should ask them whether the sense of threads is to win ... and what is to win.

Back to the topic ..

Understanding what is going on has priority
Unfortunately that is not your priority, from a realistic point of view.

If you can imagine that this is a proxy war between Russia and the US, to understand what's going on you should ask question and look for answers:
- Which freedoms did people lose in you country since the war broke out?
- What do people have to pay more than a year before without being asked - that is called inflation - and who takes the profit?
- Who is to support in a country, the regime, the people or the lobbyists removing assets from it?
- Was your government elected to share any war?
- ... [ask your own questions to find out what's really going on]

If you can answer these question for your country, you can ask the same about Ukraine, Russia, The US, UK .. You find a lot of answers to that questions in the internet, but probably not by reading MSM only.

What?

You were fighting here? Or what did you win?

That's so poor, man, that you should really think about your mindset!
Wikipedia routes 'discussion' to 'conversation' and you will not find the word ' win ' there.

Repeating your mantra about abstract conspiracy blah blah is not helpful.
I also read it as disrespectful if T2W is degenerating to a subsidiary of Twitter with content free Twitter links. If you want to share Twitter stuff, please feel fre to add at least a headline so the reader could know whether the link could be interesting.

AFAIK T2W didn't declare there forum as an arena, but maybe I should ask them whether the sense of threads is to win ... and what is to win.

Back to the topic ..
If you want to share Twitter stuff, please feel fre to add at least a headline so the reader could know whether the link could be interesting.
Your browser may or may not have these settings or similar which allow media image and content to be visible rather than a non descriptive link.
Twitter Hidden.jpg

Your browser may or may not have these settings or similar which allow media image and content to be visible rather than a non descriptive link.
View attachment 324960
It's not up to you to decide whether a user made a decision for social media blocking or not.
If you don't know why - ask Google for 'Tracking prevention' - to exclude Twitter was (and maybe is) also a default setting in Microsoft Edge (which I don't use).

That's what I call disrespectful - you could start with respecting the browser settings of others if you want your posts to be read.
Again: T2W is not a subsidiary of Twitter.

It's not up to you to decide whether a user made a decision for social media blocking or not.
If you don't know why - ask Google for 'Tracking prevention' - to exclude Twitter was (and maybe is) also a default setting in Microsoft Edge (which I don't use).

That's what I call disrespectful - you could start with respecting the browser settings of others if you want your posts to be read.
Again: T2W is not a subsidiary of Twitter.
:D cute
Naughty Phylo will rephrase:

Anyone who is seeing a social media link and not the media image and content description but - wants - to see media images and content descriptions >>> your browser may or may not have these settings or similar which allow media image and content to be visible. See #3,384 - https://www.trade2win.com/threads/ukraine-invasion.240741/post-3243070

also a default default setting in Microsoft Edge (which I don't use).
  • From Brave - and applicable to any chromium based browser.
  • Default media settings are installed as OFF state.
The remainder is not my concern.

Last edited:
wants - to see media images and content descriptions
Before a reader can decide whether he WANTS to see social media stuff he should at least know something about the content.

You ignored the point - of course - which is called 'tracking' or 'tracking prevention'.

So please leave here some reasons why readers should be tracked or allow tracking without being paid for it.

Otherwise it can be called disrespectful, arrogant and ignorant - you leave a nice profile here. :)
Of course you can continue spamming the forum here with unreadable stuff.

Before a reader can decide whether he WANTS to see social media stuff he should at least know something about the content.

You ignored the point - of course - which is called 'tracking' or 'tracking prevention'.

So please leave here some reasons why readers should be tracked or allow tracking without being paid for it.

Otherwise it can be called disrespectful, arrogant and ignorant - you leave a nice profile here. :)
Of course you can continue spamming the forum here with unreadable stuff.
:cool: Headers added.

Last edited: