Ukraine invasion

A non-partisan research post - London​

Intercepted Phone Calls That The Russian Government Doesn’t Want You To Hear!​

Monitoring the maps every day we can notice that Russia is gaining ground in Donetsk while Ukraine is advancing in Luhansk.
The fact that around Soledar and Bakhmut we have Wagner is not a coincidence.
Wagner is performimg better than regular Russian Army.
Maybe Prigozhin has been promised to become the vice-king of Donetsk.
The difference of the neture of different divisione can be seen from the different behaviours of different sections of the frontline.
Regular army is pretty different from Wagner and also from LNR-DNR divisions.

@Phylo
What is you prediction about the war?
A non-partisan research post

Short
I entertain no predication.
History is full of surprises.
History also bears testimony that old enemies can eventual be friends and work together.

Long
The poetry goes like this.

I have never seen the show and no one has leaked me any spoilers.
The peculiarity about this show is that the dramas are real and actors and cast take a hit, even death.
The directors, producers and sponsors fight amongst themselves, are isolated from the dramas but have an invested interest in the show.
If enough audience members disapprove of the show the producers will cut loses and close the show.
The show is a runaway tour de force and like a hurricane sweeps all before its path.
Any dissenting critique results in eviction at some venues and immediate imprisonment at other venues.
From my very limited unimportant seating position direct access and appeal to the directors, producers and sponsors of the show is an unrealistic and impractical objective.
I can shout and scream all I want on the side of the tracks at the impending approach of a high speed bullet train. It will not stop.
From my very limited unimportant seating position I can, occasionally, throw on stage small band aid of alleviation for the wounded suffering cast.

My consideration is the show may go any which way - Russian, Ukraine, NATO, Tactical, Strategic, better the devil you know than the devil you don't know, better the new devil - tomorrow will reveal all.

The show is not over until the lady with the big voice sings.
When the lady with the big voice sings it may - or may not* - be time to buy a basket of unleveraged plain vanilla stocks like crazy for target 100% ROI. See 5 yr charts - TradingView (free) - go figure - * examples: (see below)

* amongst many considerations - if the show goes strategic may not be much enthusiasm for anything.

The New York Times: There's a saying among those who work around Cher. If there's a nuclear war, only two species will survive: the cockroaches and Cher.

I find both camps of interest.
From West side of the fence I find #3,356 interesting:
Considerations of Sevastopol’s strategic importance to Russia and influence on the Ukraine war.
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/ukraine-invasion.240741/post-3242993

Your views are well documented.

* examples: https://www.trade2win.com/threads/charts-charts-and-more-charts.240207/post-3242264

Last edited:

A non-partisan research post - London​

The above post references a Russian news media article which in turn includes reference to this book.
AEOE-2.jpg

Note: This post is not a covert ideological promotion.
Note: This post is informative of the below two objectives - anyone interested in said objectives can review further on amazon >> Look inside.

To both camps:
To dismiss anything not agreed with as 5hit and contemptuously dumps it in the bin - out of site, out of mind - is, in this instance, missing the point.
A contender boxer before the big fight studies the champ's techniques, programs, routines etc., thoroughly and extensively. He knows the champ inside out. Perhaps, even how many dumps the champ takes a week. (serious espionage)
The same with the champ. He may consider the contender 5hit - but he knows, besides bravado posturings, if things go wrong, 5hit can win the fight. The more informed of 5hit, the better the plan B.

I bought the book (kindle edition) for two reasons
  1. To broaden understanding of non western ideology and dissemination.
  2. To identify similarity of non western ideology and western Critical Race Theory (CRT) * and certain Woke ideology.
* See CRT and Marxist and other influences >> internet and other media.

From quick reads here and there the book appears to be satisfying both objectives.

The electronic version text is underlined as direct link to reference.
AEOE-3.jpg

Be aware of this - Book Edition.
The below blue link (https://xnvr.us) directs to a site for credit card payment claimed processing via Stripe.*
The site security is not convincing - merely a Privacy Policy link that is broken.
mmmmm......the page is tacky .... I don't trust site security regardless of https and Stripe processing claim - which may or may not be factual. It's not needed if the Kindle Edition is purchased.

* Stripe
How do payments work with Stripe?
  1. The customer provides their card information, either online or in person.
  2. Those card details enter Stripe's payment gateway, which encrypts the data.
  3. Stripe sends that data to the acquirer, which is a bank that will process the transaction on the merchant's behalf.

AEOE-4.jpg

Last edited: