Ukraine invasion

That makes two of us.

You fail to understand the difference between motive and execution. Most people sympathise with the former and most people disapprove of the latter.

Of course I don't support the bombing of children by anyone, ever. What a ridiculously stupid thing to suggest. It shows that you completely fail to understand my position on the conflict. If you want to make sensible contributions to this thread, kindly take the trouble to inform yourself of the views of its main contributors.
You make assumptions about what I fail to unerstand
That makes two of us.

You fail to understand the difference between motive and execution. Most people sympathise with the former and most people disapprove of the latter.

Of course I don't support the bombing of children by anyone, ever. What a ridiculously stupid thing to suggest. It shows that you completely fail to understand my position on the conflict. If you want to make sensible contributions to this thread, kindly take the trouble to inform yourself of the views of its main contributors.
A bit rude and aggressive Timsk :)

Some rules are absolute. Don't kill people that haven't aggressed against you or others. Until you understand that, I am not sure what to tell you.

Last edited:
You make assumptions about what I fail to unerstand
That as maybe, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
A bit rude and aggressive Timsk :)
Well, that's what happens when you make offensive suggestions about other people without a shred of evidence to support your assertion.
Some rules are absolute. Don't kill people that haven't aggressed against you or others. Until you understand that, I am not sure what to tell you.
I understand that perfectly, how dare you make assumptions that I don't!
:)

Here is the "proof."
Kim claimed to have learned of the message from Truss’s iCloud, after it was revealed that Russia hacked her phone while she was foreign secretary. Neither Kim nor Peskov have released the evidence they claim to have seen.
In other words, the evidence is
1667766225780.png

Well, as we've been saying for months now - it was only a matter of time before . . .
Biden officials ‘ask Zelensky to show willingness for talks with Putin’

Moreover, by the end of the week, there will be talk of regime change - not in Russia - but in the U.S. If the democrats do as badly as they're expected to do in the mid terms tomorrow, then the first thing they'll do is get shot of sleepy Joe and replace him with someone capable of standing against Trump in 2024. In the meantime, support for Zelensky and Ukraine will fall as more and more Americans (and newly elected Republican officials) wake up to the fact that even the U.S. can't afford to carry on throwing good money after bad, while their domestic woes and economy go from bad to worse. Sure as eggs are eggs, it's only a matter of time before they throw Zelensky and Ukraine under a bus. The writing's on the wall: it's time for everyone to demand a ceasefire and for the talks with Putin to start today in order to end the death and destruction now!

For those of you who love to shoot the messenger(s) while completely ignoring the message - here's an opportunity to correct the error of your ways. Enjoy . . .

Well, as we've been saying for months now - it was only a matter of time before . . .
Biden officials ‘ask Zelensky to show willingness for talks with Putin’

Moreover, by the end of the week, there will be talk of regime change - not in Russia - but in the U.S. If the democrats do as badly as they're expected to do in the mid terms tomorrow, then the first thing they'll do is get shot of sleepy Joe and replace him with someone capable of standing against Trump in 2024. In the meantime, support for Zelensky and Ukraine will fall as more and more Americans (and newly elected Republican officials) wake up to the fact that even the U.S. can't afford to carry on throwing good money after bad, while their domestic woes and economy go from bad to worse. Sure as eggs are eggs, it's only a matter of time before they throw Zelensky and Ukraine under a bus. The writing's on the wall: it's time for everyone to demand a ceasefire and for the talks with Putin to start today in order to end the death and destruction now!

There is your answer.

There will be no negotiating with Putler.

You can B.I.B.†, or you can believe the evidence.

Before:
View attachment 323256
After:
View attachment 323257

†Believe In Brian:p

Too late for Tim.
He's gone full tilt, holding 2 pairs ! :ROFLMAO:

Not everything is a conspiracy theory.
Ukraine good, Russia bad, end of.

Iran determined to make itself the next target for the West to deal with.

China bollocks Putin over nuclear rhetoric, so the Kremlin tones it down.

If Russia continues with it's insane invasion, then as sure as eggs is eggs, it will become a vassal state of China.

There is your answer.
There will be no negotiating with Putler.
You're havin' a laugh, c_v!
Trawling Twitter to find bullish gung-ho posts by who knows who is an act of desperation. It wouldn't make a jot of difference if the tweet was by Zelensky himself because, as you know as well as I do, he's just a puppet who does exactly, - exactly - what Biden's handlers in Washington tell him to do.

Your entire narrative his been systematically dismantled and all those people you've (bizarrely) put your faith in - the EU, BBC and MSM, globalist liberal elites and even Joe Biden of all people, lol! - are all going to disappoint you. How they conned you into believing all the 'Zelensky & Ukraine good : Putin & Russia bad' BS is one of the most extraordinary things I've ever read on T2W. At least, it would be if you believed half of what you post - but I'm 99% sure you don't. A much more plausible explanation is that you're locked into your position by your own pride and ego because you can never admit to being wrong about anything, ever. Don't get me wrong c_v, I love you lots - always have - but this is your one big weakness. One that will surely result in your wallet being lighter to the tune of 10oz of 999 fine silver!
;)
Tim.

Last edited:
For all you Brian haters out there - here's another opportunity for you to disregard the facts sourced from western pro-Ukrainian outlets and to offer some alternative fantasy. Upon hearing the news about this latest dud of a game-changer wonder weapon, I can just imagine you all looking heavenwards and with your hands firmly clasped together, praying: 'please God - let this be the one'. Another spoiler alert: as Brian explains, it won't be, it'll make next to no difference. Never mind, like buses, doubtless there will be another one in a month or two's time!;-)

Ukraine's deteriorating air defenses are a much larger problem than the Western media is admitting.
  • Ukraine boasts of receiving NASAM systems from the US.
  • NASAMS have inferior spects compared to Ukraine’s dwindling supply of S-300s.
  • Western analysts admit that if the West cannot resupply/replace Ukrainian air defense systems, Russia will be able to establish air superiority over the country.
  • Western analysts also admit that the West is incapable of resupplying or replacing Ukraine’s air defense systems.

It appears there is still a lot to see. I was recently came across first this News https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/10/31/grain-exports-continue-despite-russian-withdrawal
And then this,
I don’t think this going to end as time soon.