Ukraine invasion

Wonder if Brainless Brian writes Putin's speeches propaganda pieces?

You're becoming ever more reliant on the BBC c_v, the very organisation you detest with a passion. That must be galling for you!

Meanwhile, away from nonsense fantasy land and back to reality . . .

The only support for Russia I am seeing is Iran selling drones while offcially is denying it.
Well CV, I suggest you open your eyes and look harder and, more importantly, in the right places. Pretty well everyone other than NATO countries support Russia - i.e. by far the bulk of the world's population. Ignore western propaganda from MSM and what European defence ministers et al say - they're just puppets who spout whatever they're told. Look at the protests from 'real' people on the streets - the polls of ordinary people in the west who express their views about what's happening. That's where you need to look.

It's only a matter of time before the Biden administration will throw Zelensky and Ukraine under a bus. The only question is when - not if. It'll happen when there's no political and economic profit left to be extracted from the situation and Zelensky/Ukraine turn from being an asset into a liability. Once the U.S. mid term elections are over and Russia has launched its winter offensives and everyone, everywhere (other than the Russians of course) are freezing their brass monkeys off - that's when support for Zelensky/Ukraine will waterfall and there will be a u-turn by the hawks like you who will suddenly adopt a more dovish, conciliatory position.
;)

The only support for Russia I am seeing is Iran selling drones while offcially is denying it.

Ahha, and they are only using Iranian drones cos they are running out of everything else. :ROFLMAO:

What a fekkin pantomime. Russia, laughing stock of the military world.

:ROFLMAO:

We have already seen how good Russia is at defending territory. Bunch of amateurs.

Increasingly desperate Tim now a supporter of an out and out pro-Kremlin apologist. :ROFLMAO:
c_v,
Oh dear c_v. Yet again, you've fallen back on the only thing you know how to do: attack the messengers (Sleboda and me) while ignoring the message. Completely!

According to you, anyone who dares question the motives of the west is a 'mouthpiece of the Kremlin', a 'Putin appeaser', and a 'Putin supporter' etc., etc. Remember Brexit, where you and I (along with everyone else who voted leave) were roundly accused by remainers of being racists and hating Europe etc? Ditto for those who questioned lockdowns and face masks who were labelled 'granny killers'. Remember all of that? Well, now it seems you've fallen into the same trap as them and are happy to falsely label others with slurs just because they have views that differ to yours. It didn't reflect well on remainers and the Covidian cult then and it doesn't reflect well on you now. I suggest you reflect on that.

Back to Sleboda and the the video I posted: I suppose in your mind that because the Guardian (the Guardian ffs!) labels Sleboda as a mouthpiece of the Kremlin, this must mean . . .
A. That they're right. And . . .
B. That anything Sleboda says is either misinformation, propaganda or both. Either way, you can ignore it as rubbish.

There's only one incy wincy little problem with this approach. Namely, drones are either being used to devastating effect by Russia or they're not. Which is it? A rhetorical question of course as we both know the answer.
Tim.

Last edited:
drones are either being used to devastating effect by Russia or they're not. Which is it?
Something beween.
They work to scare people, they work very well for fixed and not defended targets.
They won't change the situation on the battlefield.

Something beween.
They work to scare people, they work very well for fixed and not defended targets.
They won't change the situation on the battlefield.
CV,
Blatant, obvious and utter nonsense! You can't genuinely think that destroying the power grid and vital infrastructure of a country has little or no effect on the battlefield. Think about it: if there's no electricity or diesel to power trains - then getting men and kit from A to B becomes a major problem. Not to mention the lack of heating going into winter! If the Kiev regime can't communicate with their generals because drones have taken out key communications hubs - then this is going to wreak havoc. These are just three obvious examples - so of course the drone attacks make a massive difference to how things play out on the battlefield.
Doh!
Tim.

Remarkable video of today's attack on the Russian Sevastopol Naval Base. Ukrainian Uncrewed Surface Vessels (Drone boats filled with explosives) apparently managed to hit a Project 11356R frigate (presumably Admiral Makarov) & the Ivan Golubets Project 266M minesweeper.

Update on Russian military operations in and around Ukraine for October 29, 2022
  • Front lines have stabilised as Ukraine’s offensive momentum grinds into positional fighting.
  • Russian forces are preparing the defence of Kherson and likely only to give up the city if something goes wrong.
  • Ukrainian and Russian forces were until recently both overstretched. Russia is mobilising 300,000 additional troops, Ukraine cannot.
  • US arms shipments become more and more meagre in both quantity and quality.

Last edited:
110% true. Joe Biden is my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate, and he told me he is ready to push the button.

So stock up now before prices rise.
1667155716627.png

:D

Well CV, I suggest you open your eyes and look harder and, more importantly, in the right places. Pretty well everyone other than NATO countries support Russia - i.e. by far the bulk of the world's population. Ignore western propaganda from MSM and what European defence ministers et al say - they're just puppets who spout whatever they're told. Look at the protests from 'real' people on the streets - the polls of ordinary people in the west who express their views about what's happening. That's where you need to look.

It's only a matter of time before the Biden administration will throw Zelensky and Ukraine under a bus. The only question is when - not if. It'll happen when there's no political and economic profit left to be extracted from the situation and Zelensky/Ukraine turn from being an asset into a liability. Once the U.S. mid term elections are over and Russia has launched its winter offensives and everyone, everywhere (other than the Russians of course) are freezing their brass monkeys off - that's when support for Zelensky/Ukraine will waterfall and there will be a u-turn by the hawks like you who will suddenly adopt a more dovish, conciliatory position.
;)
Where do you get this bold above from? pretty sure you're wrong, but perhaps you have some evidence