Ukraine invasion

No brainwashing here.
Putin deserves everything he gets. And he will.
c_v,
That link is bona fide, from an impecable source. Don't dismiss it without watching it. If you do, that says more about you than it does about me or those behind the interview. Stick to your line by all means, but only do so having embraced with an open heart and an open mind all those who question it. (I.e watch the 'kin video!!!) Having such a fixed view - as you appear (note emphasis) to have and dismissing out of hand all evidence that negates said view is very danderous and, often as not, results in total humiliation, embarassmnt and eating a very large slice of humble pie. Often all three. I'd hate to see that happen to you.
;)
Tim.

There's more behind .. as US (re)turns to Somalia
Anybody notice reference to Al-Qaeda.

So there is Shabab who is linked with Al-Qaeda. These US threats pop up like mushrooms when US needs them.

Has anybody else notice no terrorist activities for about a year or more. I dunno, can't seem to recall when the last event took place for quite some time.

How very convenient it must be to have these cells. War on terror indeed.

9/11 was an inside job to justify claiming Iraq's oil fields which are the richest and easiest to extract. There is Iran's oil fields but they've built their nuclear facilities around them so bit more difficult blowing them up.

Finally, just strolling through various articles about Biden sending troops to Somalia there is mention of strategic importance to the Suez canal and that's about it. Little or no reference to Somalia's rich resources.

This video clip is on the nail.

Be interesting to see how Democracy is tortured onto the 12m Somalian. :devilish:

Hi Cavaliere,

I watched this carefully with my full attention. So ok Nazi's in Ukraine parliament < 2%. I find this a little unsettling to have far-right parties with declared Nazi symbols and objectives in parliament. Either way, this number will always be smaller than the actual but let's take it at face value. 2% of 40m population is 800,000. Quite a number!

Around 2:50 we hear they the Avoz guys organised in 2014 as peoples militia in Mariupol which became their base.

So they defended their home town and after the revolution, they became part of the military and took part in the "War" against separatists in the Luhansk and Donetsk regions.

Their numbers went from 800 (2013) to 5000 (2022) as stated by the presenter. He goes on to say Yes many of the members of the Avoz Battalion have far-right views.

I think whether it is 5000, 10,000 or 15,000 is debatable. Scott Ritter thinks more like 10-15K. Either way, the question is, how would any British body feel if the British Army has a distinct unit with far-right idealogy numbering 5000 in their ranks?

1. Would this be allowed in the British army?
2. Would they be allowed to serve as policemen?
3. Councillors?
4. Would they have representation in parliament?

We are informed that 2014 was a people's revolution but even after parliament is restored, the far-right Avoz Battalion continues fighting a civil-war against what they call separatists. I'd say if Parliament is running, the revolution has taken place then the rest becomes a civilian matter and should be managed by the civil laws and the police.

How can such a situation be allowed to continue with the death of 13-14000 civilians under torture and climate of war?

I mean this is one serious question.

So our presenter then continues, at 3:20+ he says BUT this doesn't mean the whole country, the army or Parliament are Nazis. It is easier for the Ukraine government to rule and use far-right radicals if they don't hide and does what the government wants them to do.

I'm absolutely stunned you think this is a legitimate course of action and ok with it? THE GUY VERBALLY STATES THE FAR-RIGHT AVOZ BATTALION ARE DOING WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS THEM TO DO.

The government is putting out all dissent and public opposition by using these Nazi bully boys to kill 13000+ people and you think this is how democratic governments should conduct themselves.

Leaving aside joining NATO
US Biolabs

If you post this video clip assuming you've listened to it and promote it as democracy, you are OFF YOUR ROCKER matey. Pick yourself up and do the honourable act and redeem your principles. You have sold out to the WMD Warlords. Very sad. :cry::cry:

After 3:45 I had to STOP listening to the twisted idiot. Sorry brain and heart can't take this sh!t nonsense.

Last edited:
". . . So our presenter then continues, at 3:20+ he says BUT this doesn't mean the whole country, the army or Parliament are Nazis. It is easier for the Ukraine government to rule and use far-right radicals if they don't hide and does what the government wants them to do. . . "
Slam dunk At', very well said.
Not that it'll make any difference to those on here (and elsewhere / everywhere) who, for reasons few people begin to understand, are completely obsessed with getting rid of Putin. It's as if the future of the world depended upon it. Needless to say, it doesn't and, if anything puts all our futures at risk, it's this nonsensical, pointless and utterly absurd obsession with just one man. It has far reaching consequences for us all, not just to those poor souls afflicted by it.

Thus far, Zelensky is playing ball, appeasing both Azov forces within Ukraine and western countries who are pumping in untold amounts of money and hardware. The problem is that it's not working, they're not winning the war. Russia is, albeit very, very slowly. So, there will surely come a time (hopefully soon) when even the most compliant western observers start to question why billions of $USD and £GBP are being spent on a war that has little or nothing to do with us and little or no prgress is being made. (See the Peter Hitchins article I posted esarlier.) Inevitably, the west will start to distance themselves from Zelensky, and the Azov forces (what's left if them) will start to question his leadership and ability to secure direct military aid. He'll soon start to feel the pinch - if he isn't already. Meanwhile, Putin is going precisely nowhere and there's a snowball's chance in hell of a regime change in Russia. Time for a diversion away from a failed policy. What can they drum up to achieve that I wonder: Monkey Pox anyone? As for Zelensky, he'll find himself caught between a rock and a very, very hard place. At least he can console himself with a few hundred million $USD - that at least should provide him with some comfort.
Tim.

How can such a situation be allowed to continue with the death of 13-14000 civilians under torture and climate of war?
You have to ask it to Mr. Putin that sent FSB agents and mercenaries in Luhansk and Donetsk to create a Donbas question.
People there wanted just better living conditions and was unhappy with central gov.
Probably Crimea is a bit better under Russia than under Ukraine so people was hoping the same but Putin didn't want to pump the billions spent for Crimea.
Mercenaries supporting local criminals was much more cheap.

Last edited:
You have to ask it to Mr. Putin that sent FSB agents mercenaries in Luhansk and Donetsk to create a Donbas question.
People there wanted just better living conditions and was unhappy with central gov.
Probably Crimea is a bit better under Russia than under Ukraine so people was hoping the same but Putin didn't want to pump the billions spent for Crimea.
Mercenaries supporting local criminals was much more cheap.

Ah it's all about Mr Putin again.

You say people just wanted better living conditions and was unhappy with central gov. So is that why their benefits and pensions were cut by Ukraine gov? Did Mr Putin order that?

So I don't really understand why Putin or as you probably mean the state of Russia should pump money into the Donbas questions either?

Why were they not allowed to participate in Parliament like the 2% Nazi faction with 7 seats?

West have clearly instigated all this. Clear to me.

1. Mad obsession about joining NATO! How much was Zelensky paid to champion that cause?

2. Hosting US Biolabs - acknowledged by Senate, conducting what is illegal R&D in the US, in Ukraine?

3. Acceptance of Nazi faction into the military PLUS US and NATO training as well as equipping a bunch of nazi until 2018?

I would say Russia is definitely justified in sorting out the mess in Ukraine that's been created by US.

Thank goodness for the Monkey virus we don't have to listen to BS Zelensky lies!

Has anyone else noticed, we don't see as much of Mr Z as we used to before. We get to see his wife instead. Our MSM Western media is so freaking crass it is embarrassing.

Yes you are obsessed by NATO biolabs and and nazis but you dont' have a clear vision of what is Donbas.
Even Putin updated is narrative.

Ther is a big difference, UK hasn't been invaded by a neighboring country.
That's the typical MSM BS narrative, sorry.
The Nazis went in the army and police positions very soon after Euromaidan in 2014, not after February 2022.
No word about the about 30,000 SBU agents terrorizing and torturing the population of Ukraine worse than Stasi did in the GDR (Eastern Germany until 1989), and that not only in Donbas, but everywhere in the whole country.
IMO you can add them fully to the Nazi groups, if they are not the worst.

Can you see how MSM is kidding us?

No word about the about 30,000 SBU agents terrorizing and torturing the population of Ukraine worse than Stasi did in the GDR (Eastern Germany until 1989), and that not only in Donbas, but everywhere in the whole country.
So your opinion is that Ukraine is a police state.
Let's forget this mess and go back to 2021.
Do you think Russia was more free and democratic than Ukraine?

From youtubers I know much better Russia than Ukraine but there were many digital nomads moving to Ukraine because it was cheap, do you think they would be moving there if it were like Eastern Germany?

From youtubers I know much better Russia than Ukraine but there were many digital nomads moving to Ukraine because it was cheap, do you think they would be moving there if it were like Eastern Germany?

It doesn't require opinion, you can do your own research here: https://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

but the tldr answer is YES, Russia is more free than Ukraine.

They moved there because it was cheap, much cheaper than Russia.
edit:
The difference is that in Russia they're fined for an offense as in European countries while in Ukraine (and the U.S. !) they are/can be arrested without a judge or trial.

The poorest country in Europe is Ukraine with a significant distance to the next rank, the second poorest country in the world where USD can be taken as conversion currency.

Note: In the EU Germany is below the index (average) of poverty risk while everybody thinks they are rich

Ther is a big difference, UK hasn't been invaded by a neighboring country.
Territorial integrity of UK is not at stake.

Thy are not represented i the parliament atm , so Putin is a bit late.

Your comprehension of what is democracy and freedom leaves much to be desired.

You compromise your principles justifying tyranny and the killing of innocent civilians for holding an opinion.

Yes you are obsessed by NATO biolabs and and nazis but you dont' have a clear vision of what is Donbas.
Even Putin updated is narrative.
You are obsessed with Putin.

I'm simply underlying the key reasons for the intervention which you seem to think has no bearing on what is happening.

1. NATO (Russia's red line)
2. WMD
3. Nazis

1653316065543.png

You are clearly in denial. Even by your own submissions.

Last edited:
These are YOUR reasons for the "intervention" and the fact tha they are the same promoted by russian state propaganda should worry you.
Western MSM is not the truth but is more credible than russian state media.

My reasons for the intervention are:

1. Putin's imperialism

His practical goals today are:
- providing water to Crimea (Kherson)
- adding a land bridge for Crimea (Mariupol)

I am not questioning your comprehension of democracy so plese do not question mine.