Ukraine invasion

About TASS ...
Let's comment this BS :
Ukraine has been shelling separatists to retake its own land.
A "genocide" with less than 100 casualties in the last 3 years, we can compare it to Mariupol today.
Minsk Accords are a bunch of BS created to manain a ceasefire, a frozen conflict started when Russia oppcupied Crimea and backed "separatists" to grab land from Ukraine.
Kiev "regime", a regime where the people is able to change their president.

@CavaliereVerde You could know that your comment is complete nonsense adapted from MSM if you start an own research.

Ukraine has been shelling separatists to retake its own land.
Yes, that is the best some criminal idiosts and fascists can do.
Ask history: why didn't the Spanish people go shelling the Basques in the 80ties and later?
Same with the British and Northern Ireland's IRA.
Or closer to you: Why didn't the Italians try it with South Tyrol? Because there were supervisors from Austria who had to kick the Italian a$$es more than once until Italy learned to give some autonomy to South Tyrol.

A "genocide" with less than 100 casualties in the last 3 years, we can compare it to Mariupol today.
This figure is probably faked as more than 100 UN employees to watch the conflict were members of SBU or CIA. But I didn't count the videos and I assume it were less than 1,000 per year.
But that's not the point: Which European country allows people to shoot others from the same country without risking punishment but Ukraine? Only fascists did and do that.

Minsk Accords are a bunch of BS created to manain a ceasefire, a frozen conflict started when Russia oppcupied Crimea and backed "separatists" to grab land from Ukraine.
That's complete nonsense from the beginning to the end.
Crimea was occupied AFTER Poroshenko published that it would be Ukrainian or depopulated.
From the actions in the Donbas region we now know what he meant with "depopulated".
That's why you can call it genozide as long as Zelensky tolerates it.

I posted enough stuff about the situation in the Donbas region BEFORE the Russian invasion and I won't repeat it.
The Minsk Accords were a way shown to Ukraine how to start fulfilling European standards, but they ignored it and continued shooting people in Donbas.
Kiev "regime", a regime where the people is able to change their president.
They could choose between a rock musician, a boxer and a comedian who didn't hold even one of his promises after he was elected.

The territorial thinking published by MSM is completely wrong for this country.
Why didn't they publish a word about the suffering in the Donbas region after the war started?
Why didn't Ukraine leave one word what they would like to do with this region if it would stay with Ukraine after the war? To continue shooting people living there?
Now Zelensky was and is selling out Ukrain's territory to U.S. companies for controlling the world's food situation for buying weapons which will be useless and destroyed after the war. Is that help for the country?

You do play silly games Cavaliere. I'm sure you know full well. To humour you why not?

India as well as having a long standing relationship with Russia has also purchased S-400 misile defence systems from Russia coupled with buying oil and gas. Has rejected participating in US sanctions.

As for China... well... you can oogle that one.

Here is what Total isolation looks like according to the view from the West.

Aside from that - there is a lot of tyrany here about sanctions and voting by smaller weaker countries. If they go against US perspective, markets suddenly become closed to their industries as pressures are brought upon them to toe the line. As in cowboy speak, you are either with us or against us claptrap.

1652827157554.png

So that news about the colonel saying Russia is totally isolated geopolitically. Can you please respond in kind, enlightening us what he means by Total?

Any insight on the appreciating rouble wouldn't go a miss either.

You do play silly games Cavaliere. I'm sure you know full well. To humour you why not?

India as well as having a long standing relationship with Russia has also purchased S-400 misile defence systems from Russia coupled with buying oil and gas. Has rejected participating in US sanctions.

As for China... well... you can oogle that one.

Here is what Total isolation looks like according to the view from the West.

Aside from that - there is a lot of tyrany here about sanctions and voting by smaller weaker countries. If they go against US perspective, markets suddenly become closed to their industries as pressures are brought upon them to toe the line. As in cowboy speak, you are either with us or against us claptrap.

View attachment 318257

So that news about the colonel saying Russia is totally isolated geopolitically. Can you please respond in kind, enlightening us what he means by Total?

Any insight on the appreciating rouble wouldn't go a miss either.

How long do you think Russia can massage the figures to give the appearance that everything is rosey. Everybody knows it's an artificial situation. Same old story, reality will catch up soon enough.

How long do you think Russia can massage the figures to give the appearance that everything is rosey. Everybody knows it's an artificial situation. Same old story, reality will catch up soon enough.

How long do you think the West can massage the BS to give the appearance Ukraine is winning the useless war?

Brexit has not weakened the EU but the Russian sanctions probably will do. Wait till winter sets in with the inflation factor on heating and food bills. Then there's shelter costs for UK as well.

I'm thinking trip down memory lane back to the late 70s.

Global recession at the door.

You keep thinking o wise one.

You're right c_v: those clever ruskies even manage to massage price charts of the Ruble on TradingView. I thought the sanctions were supposed to 'turn the Ruble into rubble'? It looks to me as if they're having the opposite effect; If anything, it's £GBD that's turning into rubble.

RUBUSD_2022-05-18_07-28-00.png

GBPUSD_2022-05-18_07-33-35.png

How long do you think the West can massage the BS to give the appearance Ukraine is winning the useless war?
Can you show me some facts that Russia is winning?
The land they are occupying was taken in the first week with the initial momentum.
They gave up in Kiev and now also in Kharkiv.
Now everything is much slower but my prediction is that Kherson will be back to Ukraine in this summer.

It's a good question At', here's my answer . . .
They'll do exactly what they've done with the pandemic. When the real world stat's relating to the virus and jab built up to a degree that the official narrative simply couldn't be maintained, such that even a five year old with learning difficulties could see it was utter BS, they deflected everyone's attention to Putin. This was weeks before the conflict begun. It worked an absolute treat - coronavirus, lockdowns, masks and jabs etc. disappeared from the 'news' overnight and have barely been mentioned since. The unholy trinity of politicians, MSM and useless 'experts' like Prof. Neil Ferguson must be counting their lucky stars that Putin went ahead with the invasion. He let the lot of 'em off the hook.

When the wheels start to fall off the 'Zelensky & Ukraine good - Putin & Russia bad' and 'Zelensky & Ukraine are kicking the poop out of Putin & Russia' narratives, there will be another massive distraction, fueled by the usual fear and doom 'n gloom. Pandemics work wonders, obviously, so they can easily drum another one of those - or simply create one in one of Ukraine's many bio labs. If the worst comes to the worst, they can always fall back on climate change. They'll have no difficulty finding some shite scientist to come up with a model that says the world will end in five years unless we do xyz today! Meanwhile, the war in Ukraine will trundle on in the background - it just won't get any coverage. It will be forgoten about, as it's purpose (for the corrupt west) will have been served. It'll just become another piece of yesterday's news, today's fish 'n chip paper - and the world's (very limited) attention span will be moved on to the next big thing.
Tim.

Bill_and_Tedros.jpeg

A computer salesman who apologised for frequently visiting a bad man (cough), is the biggest individual donor to the World Health Organisation (WHO) - who want to take control of 194 countries sovereign health laws during a pandemic. This isn't democracy, it's technocratic totalitarianism.

Now, I have an idea. It's wild, it's radical . . .
How about we focus our attention on the people and organisations that pose a very real threat to our liberty and freedoms right here in the west, and stop meddling in the affairs of far away countries who pose little or no threat to us at all?

Wake up sheeple, Putin and Russia are just a distraction!
💡💡💡💡

Last edited:
Can you show me some facts that Russia is winning?
The land they are occupying was taken in the first week with the initial momentum.
They gave up in Kiev and now also in Kharkiv.
Now everything is much slower but my prediction is that Kherson will be back to Ukraine in this summer.

Russians were not kicked out or surrendered, they simply turned back. Why destroy Kiev or Kharkiv?

It is an intervention force, not a conquering one.

The land grab is limited to securing the Sea of Avoz and Crimea and the naval fleet from US attack. That's all. Very reasonable imo. Anyone who disputes Crimea belongs to Russia is off their rocker.

Now, the longer the US interference continues, the more aggressive response from Russia will be. Hence, to ensure a land border connecting to Maldova. Control full access to the Black Sea.

As for time, well that is in Russia's favour. The longer this war continues, the longer the damage that will fall on the West, wrt food and energy supplies. Look at US supply lines compared to Russia's. Transporting heavy military and logistics ain't cheap or easy.

Perhaps most importantly.
1. deter Ukraine from joining NATO.
2. stop US biolabs research
3. stop persecution of pro Russian civilians

Pretty obvious to me.

If you listened to the BBC less you'd have a clearer picture.

Russians were not kicked out or surrendered, they simply turned back. Why destroy Kiev or Kharkiv?
It is your opinion, mine is that they were kicked out, many buildings of Kiev suburbs and Kharkiv were destroyed.
It is an intervention force, not a conquering one.
No more "conquering" since WWII , the "intervention" was an occupation force.
Conquering requires much more competence an coordination.
I would define it a demolition force.

The aim was a regime change in Kiev, not total destruction of ukranian army but an attempt to scare Ukraine and convice their army to change side.

Last edited:
No more "conquering" since WWII , the "intervention" was an occupation force.
Conquering requires much more competence an coordnation,
I would define it a demolition force.

Aim was a regime change in Kiev, not total destruction of ukranian army but an attempt to scare Ukraine and convice their army to change side.

Yes indeed that would have been the more prudent and expedient way out of the US meddling but sadly, that's not been the case.

As it has materialised, the US and UK far more deeply entrenched in Ukraine with their ghastly programs.

The people in the West due to lack of any decent reporting have been kept in the dark.

Do you not ask if any of this was really necessary?

Is the West really winning the war?

Will the East not come out of this stronger? Especially China?

India is already benefitting by securing military and energy needs for good few decades into the future.

The East have already de-coupled their economies away from the US thanks to Trump, so any interest rate rises or recessions will impact the West far more than the East.

Europe's knee jerk reaction to supporting the US military machine is really shooting oneself in the foot.

NATO was crumbling before and when the dust settles as always with war people will stop to think and ask was it really worth it?

Like little boys playing soldiers in the West. Sadly, US true to form always fights wars at other peoples expense 000s of miles from home. What a mess.

Do you not ask if any of this was really necessary?
NO it wasn't, unfortunatelly Putin decided to occupy Crimea, create a mess in Donbas and invade Ukraine.
Will the East not come out of this stronger? Especially China?
No, China is doomed for many other reasons, we can discuss it on a specific topic.

India is already benefitting by securing military and energy needs for good few decades into the future.
India is the future, deserves a specific topic to be discussed.

Is the West really winning the war?
Yes, and US has won the lottery, no need for useless wars in middle east.

NATO was crumbling before and when the dust settles as always with war people will stop to think and ask was it really worth it?
NATO was brain dead with Trump according to Macron, now Putin decided to revive it. 👏👏👏👏

Here is a question for those who say Ukraine is winning this war and Russians are on the retreat...

The Mariupol steelworks were surrounded and the siege came to a successful conclusion with the surrender of Avoz troops with the reduced deaths and killings and destruction. Civilians also got out by the way. Successful operation by the Russians I'd say. Definitely minimised casualties and credit to them.

So why during all that time no attempt was made to re-enforce Mariupol defenders?

Why not open a corridor and send one of those Hollywood style rescue missions with helicopters to rescue the brave defenders?

Russians only have 100-150K troops and not all at Mariupol.

Why were the Avoz Battalion just left there by themselves if Ukraine is winning the war?

Zelensky rejected peace talks played the hard man and got what exactly?

I'd make the assertion he did as uncle Sam instructed him to do and abandoned the Avoz Battalion and Mariupol.