UK Politics

Already tripping themselves up with their own political correctness, hilarious, you can’t take any one of them seriously [emoji23]

Independent MP embroiled in a race row two hours after quitting Labour
https://mol.im/a/6717763

No, please stop, my sides are killing me. [emoji1787]

Left-wing Militant Labour firebrand Derek Hatton is READMITTED
https://mol.im/a/6718347
They must be desperate to let him back in.

Why don’t our politicians send out the message that if you are a Jihadist returning to UK (because we have no choice until international law can be changed). You WILL be incarcerated for a very long long time, and your children will be removed from your care and put up for adoption. Instead of this wishy washy line of you may be interviewed and may be prosecuted. That would put plenty off returning.

Great news, well done alt news media, ignore the MSM.

https://www.altnewsmedia.net/news/islamic-state-girl-shamima-begum-was-bangladeshi/

I think if she played the whole interview in a different approach she would of got back in no problem..” I was groomed from a early age, I was only 15, I’m full of remorse for what I’ve done, I’m pregnant and scared” yada yada.... She would be on her way home now, silly girl never quite thought things through.

Apologies, was supposed to quote sigs post about the girl in Syria.

I think if she played the whole interview in a different approach she would of got back in no problem..” I was groomed from a early age, I was only 15, I’m full of remorse for what I’ve done, I’m pregnant and scared” yada yada.... She would be on her way home now, silly girl never quite thought things through.

Apologies, was supposed to quote sigs post about the girl in Syria.

I'd like to see this girl twiddling her thumbs in a British jail for a decade or two. And then have her British citizenship revoked the day of her release so she could be deported to Bangladesh.

Looks like these chaotic happenings are democracy in progress ?
A fudged answer is the likely result imho.

I note that the BBC has axed the excellent late-night TV politics programme "This Week" anchored by Andrew Neil. Is that because Neil's right of centre and excruciatingly well-researched political views have been causing too much embarrassment both to his employers, and some of the wonks that allow themselves to be interviewed by someone who has done his homework and doesn't allow fake news & distortions of the truth to get past him?

I note that the BBC has axed the excellent late-night TV politics programme "This Week" anchored by Andrew Neil. Is that because Neil's right of centre and excruciatingly well-researched political views have been causing too much embarrassment both to his employers, and some of the wonks that allow themselves to be interviewed by someone who has done his homework and doesn't allow fake news & distortions of the truth to get past him?

Who'd want to go up against Andrew Neil when they could go up against Andrew Marr?

1984.jpeg