UK Politics

I understand where you are coming from but hesitate to believe that even TM would be so stupid. I think that she is taking some courage in the fact that Amigo Trump is supporting her accusations----to suit his own ends, of course.

This is something that will always be denied by Russia so it can never be proved. It will be just one more hitch in Anglo-Russian relations.

It just seems odd that 2 professional spetnatz type assassins would so overtly travel to Britain and smear a door handle with military grade Novichok, only for the stuff not to work and for the mission to not be completed. They either are not GRU trained or total Boris's.

It just seems odd that 2 professional spetnatz type assassins would so overtly travel to Britain and smear a door handle with military grade Novichok, only for the stuff not to work and for the mission to not be completed. They either are not GRU trained or total Boris's.

:LOL: That's an angle that I had not thought of!

Theresa - a character reference?

Read this in the comments column on another site – I thought they were being rather a bit too sympathetic :LOL:

"Much as with Blair, you can perceive the character of May by her choice of people with whom to surround herself as well as by what she says and does. It shows May up as a thin-skinned, authoritarian, deceitful, mendacious, selfishly ambitious, stubborn and intellectually-challenged bully who is totally outside of her narrow zone of competence. Poor, poor Britain for being lumbered with its worst leader in living memory when it is treading its most difficult path in 80 years. Perhaps this is some kind of divine judgement."

Well it worked in killing some unknowns but what I'm surprised about considering they quaranteed most of Salisbury, that no animals were killed in the process.

The most leathal toxin applied all over the place and what with animals most acute sense of smell sight and sound capability I would have expected at least a few more curious animals to take a whiff to see what the stuff was???

Not even a dead fly or butterfly?

Many things don't add up.

Police officer also survived.

I suspect it was the French.

Bear in mind Russia has enemies and in the spook world before the World Cup not unreasonable for Russia's enemies to try something like this.

Don't know if you recall but prior to 9/11 and nuclear grade stuff bought from Africa shiite there was talk of envelopes with lethal white substance sent in US. Nothing came of it and occurance dissapeared as quickly as it arose.

Make believe world that we live in, who knows???

Trust no one! :whistling

Last edited:
Read this in the comments column on another site – I thought they were being rather a bit too sympathetic :LOL:

"Much as with Blair, you can perceive the character of May by her choice of people with whom to surround herself as well as by what she says and does. It shows May up as a thin-skinned, authoritarian, deceitful, mendacious, selfishly ambitious, stubborn and intellectually-challenged bully who is totally outside of her narrow zone of competence. Poor, poor Britain for being lumbered with its worst leader in living memory when it is treading its most difficult path in 80 years. Perhaps this is some kind of divine judgement."

You Brexiteers will soon get your divine judgement alright...

If only Farage was in charge. He trully is the man to lead us out of this plight we find our selves in. ;)

You Brexiteers will soon get your divine judgement alright...

If only Farage was in charge. He trully is the man to lead us out of this plight we find our selves in. ;)

With the present crew manning the ship I'm starting to think that you might be right!

EU is properly screwed and Sunday when the Swedes vote will be another nail in the coffin for the project that nobody wants.

Oh well....tick tock tick tock.....it takes as long as it takes, but there is only one destination.

EU is properly screwed and Sunday when the Swedes vote will be another nail in the coffin for the project that nobody wants.

Oh well....tick tock tick tock.....it takes as long as it takes, but there is only one destination.

Sweden going to screw EU!!! Really??? That's like a flea on a dogs ****

You really are a dreamer aren't you. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well it worked in killing some unknowns but what I'm surprised about considering they quaranteed most of Salisbury, that no animals were killed in the process.

The most leathal toxin applied all over the place and what with animals most acute sense of smell sight and sound capability I would have expected at least a few more curious animals to take a whiff to see what the stuff was???

Not even a dead fly or butterfly?

Many things don't add up.

Police officer also survived.

I suspect it was the French.

Bear in mind Russia has enemies and in the spook world before the World Cup not unreasonable for Russia's enemies to try something like this.

Don't know if you recall but prior to 9/11 and nuclear grade stuff bought from Africa shiite there was talk of envelopes with lethal white substance sent in US. Nothing came of it and occurance dissapeared as quickly as it arose.

Make believe world that we live in, who knows???

Trust no one! :whistling

Yes, and did you notice the full scale NBC quarantine around the London hotel where they stayed a couple of nights and found traces of Novichok? And don't forget that they are going to dump all the trains and the aircraft they used in some Cotswolds landfill, not forgetting the cordoning off of Gatwick and Heathrow because of the safety risk to the public, all that headline news you haven't missed yet?

It's almost as if someone is playing tricks on the UK at the expense of some has-been double agent and a few others no-one cares about.

Sweden going to screw EU!!! Really??? That's like a flea on a dogs ****

You really are a dreamer aren't you. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Don't worry about the EU, i'm sure you must have more pressing matters to deal with like, who is going to fill the remoaner leaders job when Vincy baby steps down :LOL:

I think British people going to wake up to the realisation that the Tories and Labour are vastly steering the country into bewildered obscurity one way or another.

LibDems only party to hold it together who have had a single and unified, rational, reasonable policy approach to Brexit.

Make the deal and put it to the people. Three options as I see it, in order of preference...

1. Parliament votes on new deal
2. New elections
3. Referendum

One way or another Brexiteers have trully duffed up the UK. People can see what's heading round the corner.

Vince Cable says ‘centre of gravity’ shifting to second Brexit vote

Wouldn't be surprised if Tory and Labour peeps start moving over to LibDems sooner or later as both parties go extreme. (y)

You know it makes sense :)

BORIS.JPG

Might as well get used to the fact that there is going to be a hard Brexit,
Goodbye Europe. We might have to let the metros and pure minis make a comeback.

I think British people going to wake up to the realisation that the Tories and Labour are vastly steering the country into bewildered obscurity one way or another.

LibDems only party to hold it together who have had a single and unified, rational, reasonable policy approach to Brexit.

Make the deal and put it to the people. Three options as I see it, in order of preference...

1. Parliament votes on new deal
2. New elections
3. Referendum

One way or another Brexiteers have trully duffed up the UK. People can see what's heading round the corner.

Vince Cable says ‘centre of gravity’ shifting to second Brexit vote

Wouldn't be surprised if Tory and Labour peeps start moving over to LibDems sooner or later as both parties go extreme. (y)

You know it makes sense :)

I like your childlike view of the world, gives me a right laugh with my Saturday night beer :LOL:

To think that Labour and Tories are going to defect to LibDem is a right laugh :LOL:

To think that even if that did happen, that anything would change is a right laugh :LOL:

To think that there will be a second referendum whilst TM is in power is a right laugh :LOL:

To think that British people on both sides will wake up and suddenly change their minds is a right laugh :LOL:

To think that Vince Cable lives on a planet like earth where the gravity shifts only about every other 10,000 years is a right laugh :LOL:

:clap:

It's looking more likely that Labour will split into Globalist Labour and Communist/Islamist Labour, two new parties to emerge to oppose Globalist/Islamist Tories.

What's the common denominator? They all oppose free speech.

Brandishing globalism about I guess helps people pigieon box sh1t they don't understand.

So what does globalism mean to you?

:rolleyes:

What a summer for Labour....it's relentless, they move from one crisis to another in the blink of an eye. :LOL:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45460143

Labour is the only party to restore some level of distribution of income in the UK.

Otherwise, UK is the most skewed country after US in the so called elite Western countries.

The government, private public partnerships, companies folding, pensions being hypened and even the five big accountancy companies are all in collusion.

HTF can a company like Carillion so mercilessly get well and trully ****ed by directors and accountants working for governent contracts??? Think about it.

Will there be any criminal proceedings brought to any directors?

Company like that doesn't go under in just one year. It was masterminded over a period of 5 years.

Government too busy trying to govern Brexit to look at anything else.