UK Politics

It says it all doesn't it when Frank Field, one of the most decent men in British and Labour politics, has to quit. The racist views and bullying behaviour of the hard-core left now in control of Labour are disgusting. How far away are they now from the fascist Blackshirts and their marches of the 1930s?

The founding members of the Labour Party must be turning in their graves!

Opens up the possibility that Corbyn could be gone before May :LOL: Some feat that!

Problem is, that would mean Labour moderates would need to grow a pair and face up to momentum, which isn't a short term play. More likely the moderates would need to split away and regroup, maybe with the LibDems.
Hmm, would that make them the LibDemDem's ? :LOL:

So Mr Deep thinker, why do you think in your informed wisdom, would the Kingdom of England choose to give 4Bn to African nations?

What's in it for us?

In your opinion, if you had 4bn to spend somewhere, where would you spend it if not Africa and why?

Where does the money come from and where does it end up is what I'm particularly interested in?

I was under the impression that you had all the answers.

Remoaners do have all the answers. They like to keep it secret though. That's the only explanation I can think of.

They are right, we don't get it, we don't get why they are so full of crap!

I thought it was a straighforward question, what are UKGov going to be spending £4B on in Africa, yet no answers?

Despite Attila being the business brain on the forum he can't tell us, he doesn't even know where the money is coming from! That's an easy one to answer Att, it's coming from the UK taxpayer.

But where this money is mysteriously going, no one seems to know, but no, we are not deep thinkers because we don't know and yet we question.

Spain apparently has a clear policy of building railways in Ecuador, well good for the Spanish public not having to think too deeply about that one.

Shame that the UK public has to resort to deep thinking to figure out what £4B is going to spent on in Africa, they must be just as thick as Brexiteers :rolleyes:

Try again Att, without being too condescending this time........

I thought it was a straighforward question, what are UKGov going to be spending £4B on in Africa, yet no answers?

Despite Attila being the business brain on the forum he can't tell us, he doesn't even know where the money is coming from! That's an easy one to answer Att, it's coming from the UK taxpayer.

But where this money is mysteriously going, no one seems to know, but no, we are not deep thinkers because we don't know and yet we question.

Spain apparently has a clear policy of building railways in Ecuador, well good for the Spanish public not having to think too deeply about that one.

Shame that the UK public has to resort to deep thinking to figure out what £4B is going to spent on in Africa, they must be just as thick as Brexiteers :rolleyes:

We don't know the answer, specifically---ask her! But any economist will tell you that it is to generate trade. If you don't like Africa I should remind you that beggars are not going to be choosers. You are the Brexiters--not us.

We don't know the answer, specifically---ask her! But any economist will tell you that it is to generate trade. If you don't like Africa I should remind you that beggars are not going to be choosers. You are the Brexiters--not us.

How can any economist tell us it’s to generate trade when the PM herself is not telling us?

It’s got nothing to do with not liking Africa, where do you get that from?

It’s all about the purpose of spending £4B of tax payers money on a continent full of tin pot dictators with along history of corruption and not knowing how or where that money is to be spent, or what we should expect in return for that.

It is our money they are spending and therefore we have a right to know how. If the PM herself can’t tell us then who can?

Obviously none of you lot !

How can any economist tell us it’s to generate trade when the PM herself is not telling us?

It’s all about the purpose of spending £4B of tax payers money on a continent full of tin pot dictators with along history of corruption and not knowing how or where that money is to be spent, or what we should expect in return for that.

It is our money they are spending and therefore we have a right to know how. If the PM herself can’t tell us then who can?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...-in-africa-to-trigger-transformational-growth

This is what's known as taking the biscuit!

That bit in red just about sums up Brexiteers who haven't delivered jot on the what or the how and on the contrary seem to have been blown away by the likes of US, India, China and Japan.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    81.3 KB · Views: 118

You don't get it because suasages have [ ? ] ends.... :whistling

Oooh la la....is there a part two?

LOL hmmm I'll l :eek: :eek: k out for it...

I was trying to imagine one of our BBC representitives pulling off a similar stunt for a good moral cause like on a red nose day or something.

Can you imagine? Couple of tits raising millions for charity.

It's the future! :)

I can see the attractions France may have on Sir Canta :cheesy:

Barjon's link provides the answer. So, you see, she does know! Not only that, but it appears that that is only half of what is going to be spent.

She wastes public money on nuclear submarines and fighter jets from the US and now has the cheek to give the Africans £4 bn. No doubt there will be kickbacks from grateful dictators !

I see the estimate for a minimum income to have any half decent life is estimated at a minimum of £680 per week per person. Fat chance she will contribute public money for the elderly.

She wastes public money on nuclear submarines and fighter jets from the US and now has the cheek to give the Africans £4 bn. No doubt there will be kickbacks from grateful dictators !

I see the estimate for a minimum income to have any half decent life is estimated at a minimum of £680 per week per person. Fat chance she will contribute public money for the elderly.

Where on earth does that figure come from :LOL:

Isn't that the £165-ish p/w max state pension? :rolleyes:

680 p/m I reckon.

This is what's known as taking the biscuit!

That bit in red just about sums up Brexiteers who haven't delivered jot on the what or the how and on the contrary seem to have been blown away by the likes of US, India, China and Japan.

Why do you keep insisting that Brexiteers are delivering Brexit, there are no Brexiteers delivering any part of Brexit, how many more times do I need to tell you this :rolleyes::rolleyes: