UK Politics

Atilla

Legendary member
18,584 2,580
I have nothing against the LGBT community but I agree it's not right teaching kids about these kinds of stuff in primary school.

Our world is much more relaxed and open towards LGBT peeps what's wrong with kids discovering this stuff in a natural development process with support as and when they need it.

All very confusing telling young impressionable minds about this kind of stuff.

They probably haven't even considered or don't understand what their mummies and daddies are shouting about and many of the other faiths support them as well as locals.

Aren't you lot getting ahead of your selves with your luggage and tosh.

Signalcalc

2,570 505
I have nothing against the LGBT community but I agree it's not right teaching kids about these kinds of stuff in primary school.

Our world is much more relaxed and open towards LGBT peeps what's wrong with kids discovering this stuff in a natural development process with support as and when they need it.

All very confusing telling young impressionable minds about this kind of stuff.

They probably haven't even considered or don't understand what their mummies and daddies are shouting about and many of the other faiths support them as well as locals.

Aren't you lot getting ahead of your selves with your luggage and tosh.
It certainly must be challenging the left’s intersectionality.

Last edited:

Signalcalc

2,570 505
More for lefty intersectionalists to think about. How does the senior management of these hotels reconcile the views of its owner with that of its diversity policies?

Brunei hotels delete social media as anti-LGBT laws come into effect
https://mol.im/a/6884225