UK based CFD traders, I need a few minutes from you!

Killaloth

Hello everyone. I’m writing my MSc dissertation and I need some help from you guys.
The dissertation will focus on behavioural finance and I’m looking to interview someone who trades or has traded CFDs (possibly with IG markets, but any CFD provider will be ok).
You choose if you prefer to be interviewed via Skype (video on or off, as you prefer), telephone or in person (London).
The interview will be pretty simple. Basically I aim to gather information on how you develop your investment decision, i.e. what do you do, think, check, ask, analyse etc. before trading CFDs.
Since the dissertation will be on behavioural finance I will focus on the above described preparatory stage of the investment decision.
Therefore I will not ask you sensible question about what you do, how much you invest etc.
I have only 4 people left to interview.
If something is not clear, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your attention. Please reply here, via private message or to: loginregni (àT) gmail.com

Hi Killaloth

My name is Martin and I have been trading CFD's with IG Markets for just over a year. please contact me outside of this site as it is new to me and I have problems navigating it - TTW forems.
Please E - Mail me first [email protected] Regards Martin