Dissertation on Technical Analysis

blancspa

Established member
Hi
I would appreciate some help.
The same old story I guess - dissertation topic (BA Hons in finance)...yes

Since I have been interested in technical analysis and market psychology for about 2 years (candlesticks, various indicators, price movement,etc...) I would like to write something about it.

I closely monitor FTSE 100 and EUR/USD markets for some time, using CCI and Volume (divergences and pullbacks and so on).

Since they, (school teachers) will probably not necessarily read my dissertation I would like to write about something I care and have an interest for (it might be useful to some in one way or another).

Since I have been a member of this T2W for about the same time, and so far find this forum the source of my education, I would like to ask:

Would you please, help me finding a dissertation topic which would relate to the components mentioned above?
(any ideas?)
Thank you very much :D

Last edited:
dissertation

hi! i hope u got the help you needed when you posted your question on here i am doing my dissertation on the profitability of TA is forex markets and was wondering if you had any advice or if your topic was similar in any way..
thankyou

Hi
I would appreciate some help.
The same old story I guess - dissertation topic (BA Hons in finance)...yes

Since I have been interested in technical analysis and market psychology for about 2 years (candlesticks, various indicators, price movement,etc...) I would like to write something about it.

I closely monitor FTSE 100 and EUR/USD markets for some time, using CCI and Volume (divergences and pullbacks and so on).

Since they, (school teachers) will probably not necessarily read my dissertation I would like to write about something I care and have an interest for (it might be useful to some in one way or another).

Since I have been a member of this T2W for about the same time, and so far find this forum the source of my education, I would like to ask:

Would you please, help me finding a dissertation topic which would relate to the components mentioned above?
(any ideas?)
Thank you very much :D

Did I get help? (must be joking)

hi! i hope u got the help you needed when you posted your question on here i am doing my dissertation on the profitability of TA is forex markets and was wondering if you had any advice or if your topic was similar in any way..
thankyou

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, I did not get any help.
They dont care.
I will send you PM with some stuff I have run into while doing my research on TA.
However I have dropped this topic, since the market volatility has been to great since credit crunch and my supervisor told me drop it.
Hope you would do same for me or someone else.

Regards