Uber

excellent product ..........long live anarchy ........adapt or perish in business ....(as in trading)

N

There’s Uber for planes,
And Uber for jets,
An Uber for pills
And Uber for pets.
There’s Uber for dogs,
And Uber for cats.
Need a hot stone massage?
There’s an Uber for that.
An Uber for nails,
And an Uber for news.
And while your nails dry,
There’s an uber for booze.
There’s an Uber for kids,
And an Uber for maids,
There’s an Uber for hair
So you can Uber your braids.
There’s Uber for bikes,
And an Uber for gifting,
There’s an Uber for beauty,
If your face needs a lifting.
There’s Uber for house painting,
And Uber for car towing,
There’s Uber for clothes washing,
And Uber for lawn mowing.
If you don’t have a green thumb,
There’s Uber for flowers,
With all of these Ubers,
We could drone on for hours.
There’s an Uber for groceries,
For all lazy cookers,
And if you feel lonely,
There’s an Uber for hookers.
There’s an Uber for pot,
For sticky green nugs,
And an Uber for cash,
To pay for your drugs.
Between Uber for weed,
And Uber for sex,
You name it,
There’s likely an Uber for X.
So with startup reporters
Facing ever tight deadlines,
Perhaps what we need
Is an Uber for headlines.

Well, sorry that people are pissed off. It's an innovative and good product. It just challenges the established system.

Well, sorry that people are pissed off. It's an innovative and good product. It just challenges the established system.

I don't think people are pissed off - if you are referring to the Indian rape fiasco. The whole country is up and arms and officials banning Uber is about as stupid as one can get.

It was Uber who identified the rapist by his signed on details anyhow.

Creative Destruction - embrace change or suffocate to death :!:

Uber, in Spain, has been banned. The "pissed off", here, are the legitimate taxis, who pay 150,000 euros for a license plus extra insurance and all the rest of it.. Its all a question of economics.

The cheap, unlicensed, taxis are ok, until you get in an accident. Then the problem for the passenger is the insurance. He will have to go against the taxidriver, who is, probably, in gaol and bankrupt, anyway,

Uber, in Spain, has been banned. The "pissed off", here, are the legitimate taxis, who pay 150,000 euros for a license plus extra insurance and all the rest of it.. Its all a question of economics.

The cheap, unlicensed, taxis are ok, until you get in an accident. Then the problem for the passenger is the insurance. He will have to go against the taxidriver, who is, probably, in gaol and bankrupt, anyway,

I guess, but honestly, I kind of see it as a newspaper scheme or gasoline. Why should we stick with gasoline when other, cheaper, better options (such as electric) are available. Simply because an industry that has made a lot of money off of it has told us too?
I feel bad and sorry for the taxi drivers, but if the government REALLY wanted to help, they should refund part of the taxi drivers badges or begin to subsidize them more.