braforex81

• trend following
  • breakout strategies
  • scalping strategies
  • mean reversion strategies.
  • each grid strategies
  • fundamental strategies
  • arbitrage strategies

so many Forex strategies we use in practically , i like from all scalping which bring profit very rapidly than all others but sometimes it causes a huge risk.

so many Forex strategies we use in practically , i like from all scalping which bring profit very rapidly than all others but sometimes it causes a huge risk.
Scalping is my go to too. And yeah though it took time to be where i am, as a beginner when i tried scalping i wasn't getting any good results, so i stuck to swing trading only to be on the safer side. Its was eventually with experience and practice that i could start scalping again and be profitable at the same time. In a nutshell, see what strategy works for you, dont just follow the herd.

Scalping is my go to too. And yeah though it took time to be where i am, as a beginner when i tried scalping i wasn't getting any good results, so i stuck to swing trading only to be on the safer side. Its was eventually with experience and practice that i could start scalping again and be profitable at the same time. In a nutshell, see what strategy works for you, dont just follow the herd.
thank for your reply , i can make profit sometimes by scalping , okay everything . but this profit ratio is not consistent thats the main problem, and most of the time due to poor money management scalping fall us a great trouble.

• trend following
  • breakout strategies
  • scalping strategies
  • mean reversion strategies.
  • each grid strategies
  • fundamental strategies
  • arbitrage strategies
I use breakout and fundamental-based strategies because volatility is high and because we are at early stage of recovery which produces a lot of interesting data flow and central banks decisions.

Spend time looking for price movement that looks most readily tradable; trendy, reasonably well bid well asked price movement is easier to work with. Skim through charts, markets and timeframes, looking for something tradable. Get a boundary indicator that you can work with, something reactive without being too reactive. This should not be too difficult if you are working with tradable price movement. Add a little conditioning to indicator entries and exit signals if needed. Play a numbers game.

I have a few strategies in mind, like the Pin bar strategy and Breakout trading strategy. Which is best suitable for a beginner, or is there any other suggestions?
Study the most basic pattern to trade - trends. Understand what a good trend looks like in different time-frames, what indicators confirm the trend, what chart features help you gauge the suitability for trading of one trend against another, how to balance the pros and cons of trends with massive gains but deep pull-backs and smooth but undramatic trends, what are the most probable things price in a trend will do next, etc..

All the big trading websites, Youtube channels and TA books try to show you that trading is easy because all you have to do is find the turning point at which price stops doing what it was doing and does something else. In real life the turning point is just the entry: its the risk which dominates the trade plan and the exit that brings the profit.

I have a few strategies in mind, like the Pin bar strategy and Breakout trading strategy. Which is best suitable for a beginner, or is there any other suggestions?
Did you tested any of them on any demo account yet..! If not then at least give it a try to find out how they work.

I would add one more strategy - MTF. This is a strategy for MT4. Maybe someone will use it. I will not go into details ...

Attachments

• Simple MTF system +.zip
    137.5 KB · Views: 118
I am currently sitting out of forex - I take trend-following positions and too many pairs have lately just not been following their long-term trends. I will get back in when they either revert to these or establish new trends.