Turtle Trading

But the vendors on this site and others don't make false claims, they sell systems that really are capable of making money. The fact that very few people do make much money if any at all isn't surprising and even if 90% fail, that doesn't make the system unfit for purpose: it just means the users are no worse than average - 90% of traders who didn't buy the system would also still be losing money.

Only the really dense would risk falsifying a trading statement or cashing the cheque without posting off the goods.

Vendors on this site are absolutely making false claims. Admittedly a lot of the evidence has been deleted but I can think of at least 3 vendors that lied through their teeth to get money from people. In one case it was all about falsifying results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vendors on this site are absolutely making false claims. Have you not read the Mike Baghdady stuff? Admittedly a lot of the evidence has been deleted but I can think of at least 3 vendors that lied through their teeth to get money from people. In one case it was all about falsifying results.

I didn't read it. Which laws broken and how?

I didn't read it. Which laws broken and how?

Fraud Act, dishonestly making false claims with a view to making a gain eg claiming to be the world trading champion, claiming to have trained a hedge fund manager (fake hedge fund) and so on whilst selling a training course. Three or four threads highlighting this have been deleted from T2W.

Maybe some unsubstantiated advertising claims. But what blue chip company hasn't been guilty of that? It's not exactly The Sopranos.

PS: Maybe he is World Trading Champion. If he isn't, who is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe some unsubstantiated advertising claims. But what blue chip company hasn't been guilty of that? It's not exactly The Sopranos.

PS: Maybe he is World Trading Champion. If he isn't, who is?

Well if he was you'd imagine he'd have a few quid, right?

But that's the sort of position I can't respect when it comes to systems vendors - they must be broke to be selling anything, which means they must be poor traders, and if they're making money from sales they must be crooks. There are indeed crooks out there, as in any market (bought a used car lately?) but this attitude of opposition based purely on the fact they're selling a product doesn't make sense. Vendors supply a market.

I blew it all on coke and hookers. I need more money for more coke and more hookers.

But that's the sort of position I can't respect when it comes to systems vendors - they must be broke to be selling anything, which means they must be poor traders, and if they're making money from sales they must be crooks.

I agree - look at Mr. Charts for example. By most accounts he's a successful trader and he also coaches new traders. One doesn't negate the other.

But that's the sort of position I can't respect when it comes to systems vendors - they must be broke to be selling anything, which means they must be poor traders, and if they're making money from sales they must be crooks. There are indeed crooks out there, as in any market (bought a used car lately?) but this attitude of opposition based purely on the fact they're selling a product doesn't make sense. Vendors supply a market.

Right but a bankrupt world champion doesn't exactly make sense does it?

Well you've still got a week left to apply for the new turtles project so give it a go and see how you get on. I'm sure it's all 100% above board.