TS2000i Night Session Data

DCATT

I am trying to chart expanded night and day sessions for CBOT grains and WCE grains. I have edited the contracts in the Global Server to that all sessions are listed and activated. The data is there in the Global Server, but only the data for the day sessions appears on the chart.
Any help getting this fixed will be more than greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

I have similar problem with E-mini. Aftermarket data is in Global Server, Session settings for after market all checked both in Symbol and root, but TS chart displays only day session.
How to display all data?

DCATT said:
I am trying to chart expanded night and day sessions for CBOT grains and WCE grains. I have edited the contracts in the Global Server to that all sessions are listed and activated. The data is there in the Global Server, but only the data for the day sessions appears on the chart.
Any help getting this fixed will be more than greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Although an option to turn on and of the display of After market hours remains a mystery (I'vent found that option yet), there is an alternative way to display after market hours. Go to global Server /Edit/Edit Symbol. Delete all after market entries, leave main ones Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri and change Session timing from 0:10 to 23:59 at each line. This will not overwrite existing data, but will display all data on the chart. If you have empty gaps, go in TS to View/ChartOptions/Symbol and UN-check 2 boxes from the top. That should do the trick for intraday. If you want to construct a daily from that data, you will get a very interesting alternative daily chart, but not the standard daily chart which references regular market hours. I guess you can make a double data entry in GS with regular market hours to build regular daily frame

So If you want to change it back, retype the session entries in GS

Why TS designed to be that difficult I don't know. Folks at Omega have lots of ego perhaps. They stubbornly refuse to integrate new standards and with other data servers and brokerage and as a result will only loose that share to some 3d party biz who will integrate for them.