Truly News Indicator

DaVinciFXGroup

Truly News Indicator

Truly-News-Indicator-1.png

Name: Truly News Indicator
Year: 2019
Version: 2.3.91 (23/06/2019)
Description: Accounting for the news background is one of the most important factors of the Fundamental analysis. Economic and political news have a direct impact on currency quotes. Even if you use only technical analysis in your trade, knowing the time of the release of macroeconomic events, you can improve your trading performance.
Information about the upcoming news is available on one of the most popular sites dedicated to the Forex market - Forex Factory. The data is updated every week and contains the entire list of future world events from Monday to Friday.
The indicator contains many settings for more accurate data analysis, such as: the impact of news, a filter of specific currencies, a previous indicator of data and a forecast, the display of data output lines directly on the chart itself. The built-in user notification function will not let you miss the moment of the release of important news.

Attachments

• Truly News Indicator 2.3.91.ex4
    113.3 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:
Hello dear friends!
We are posting a new version of the developed Truly News Indicator.

What's fixed:
1) Adaptation for the latest version of MetaTrader4 build 1320 dated December 10, 2020
2) Improved the stability of the indicator after a critical restart of the trading terminal

Profitable trade!

Attachments

• Truly News Indicator 2.3.92.ex4
    113.3 KB · Views: 247
Thank you for your post.

I used this indicator well.

But, It's not working from 2021.03.15.

MT4 update or expired or some.

I hope you to update this useful tool.

Please help.

Thank you for your post.

I used this indicator well.

But, It's not working from 2021.03.15.

MT4 update or expired or some.

I hope you to update this useful tool.

Please help.
Dear friend!

The latest version of this indicator for the new build of the MetaTrader 4 trading terminal is available on our official website. On the page - https://www.davinci-fx.com/en/true-news-indicator/

Profitable trading!

Thank you so much!!!

Sorry for the late confirmation.
Dear friends!
You're welcome! Visit the site of our project, there are so many useful and interesting things for professional, and most importantly, profitable trading in the Forex market.