Truly News Indicator

DaVinciFXGroup

9 2
Truly News Indicator

Name: Truly News Indicator
Year: 2019
Version: 2.3.91 (23/06/2019)
Description: Accounting for the news background is one of the most important factors of the Fundamental analysis. Economic and political news have a direct impact on currency quotes. Even if you use only technical analysis in your trade, knowing the time of the release of macroeconomic events, you can improve your trading performance.
Information about the upcoming news is available on one of the most popular sites dedicated to the Forex market - Forex Factory. The data is updated every week and contains the entire list of future world events from Monday to Friday.
The indicator contains many settings for more accurate data analysis, such as: the impact of news, a filter of specific currencies, a previous indicator of data and a forecast, the display of data output lines directly on the chart itself. The built-in user notification function will not let you miss the moment of the release of important news.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Djo Feiman

Malordana

66 3
Thanks for this indicator. I'm sure it will help many traders. Actually, combining news and technical analysis is very important,. I liked that there are a lot of different settings, so I can configure it for my needs and customize. But I would like the design to be more user friendly, cause it's not very convenient to use. I would make it more intuitive for most traders so that it can be easily configured. I think this will make it more accessible to use. I would also make the data updates more frequent, because sometimes news is added throughout the week.

Djo Feiman

1 0
Thanks for the development. Great news indicator. It is very convenient to use it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock