Trend Spotter

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your quick reply. The download page is blank and there is no link to download.

Jolor.

Results for the week ending 17th June

First may i say thank you to all T2W members who have been with us this week. It means alot to be supported by fellow traders, so thank you.

Ok it has been a very good week, the 3 pairs we have traded have been very good to us, (Swiss, Euro, Cable), and they have given some very good profits. so to that end here they are:-

Swiss (USD/CHF) = 328 pips
Euro (Eur/USD) = 370 pips
Cable (GBP/USD) = 530 pips

TOTAL = 1228 pips on 3 pairs.

So again a big thank you for the T2W Members who have been with us to witness this, and a very big thank you to all our new members this week.

I look forward to Monday and a new week.

Sid

Hi Counter Violent,

Swiss we had 18 trades
Euro we had 24 trades
Cable we had 19 trades

Hope that helps mate.

Sid

sid392 said:
Ok here goes, we have designed a new system to give new traders and experienced traders a chance to stay ahead of the market. Yea yea yea i here you say? well we have tested this system for the last 6 months now and it works so if any one is interested?

Have a look, we will be posting all trades as we trade for the next 4 weeks or so, the pairs we are trading :- USD/CHF EUR/USD GBP/USD

Results for today - Monday 13th June 2005

Cable (GBP/USD) +30 +30 +21 + 22
Eur (Eur/USD) +31 +10
Swiss (USD/CHF) +20 +20

Total 184 pips on 8 trades

These trades were completed this morning, we will start again from 7am Tuesday 14th June

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it Real?

Dow

Hi Phoenix and Sid,

Can you tell me if you are contemplating managing accts for people who cannot trade on a regular basis? If you are, when it that be? Can you send details, Thanks

Chris

Hi Phoenix and Sid,

Do you have a website I can refer to?

About the last post on managing accts, what will the compensation be if you decide to manage accts?

If you do manage accts, will you be following the system to the tee so we benefit from the same performance?

Regards,

Chris

we will look into that...
the system we're using is very easy to understand and to execute, we have a growing community of traders over in Paltalk that can and will help you along the way, so you will be able to trade yourself.
Monday mornin just log into paltalk and look uner business and finace category for the room Pip Talks.
for the website just click the www button below my post.

Last edited:
Somewhere I read that traders are available 12 hours a day. The results you display, Are those obtained during that 12 hour period, and what hours is that. I think I read 7-7, but is that GMT?

Thanks

the paltalk rooms bouth the members and the free room, Pip Talks- are opened 12 hours a day starting with the7 AM UK time, covering the Uk and the USa sessions. the rooms may remain open around the clock as long as the members are there.

Thanks for your reply. If I get a chance next week I might pop into the chat.

Are your results listed as 1 lot? For example, the GBPUSD on Friday you list 104, thats not 2 lots*52 pips is it? Is it 1 Lot *104 pips?

Also, when someone orders your system, how soon do they receive it. Do you send it via Email?

StarDog said:
Thanks for your reply. If I get a chance next week I might pop into the chat.

Are your results listed as 1 lot? For example, the GBPUSD on Friday you list 104, thats not 2 lots*52 pips is it? Is it 1 Lot *104 pips?

Also, when someone orders your system, how soon do they receive it. Do you send it via Email?
Friday on cable we had 2 longs and 1 short, results are posted for 1lot. The system comes in a package and you receive it by mail in 2 to 5 days, depending where you live.

Looking forward to seeing you in the room on monday.

phoenixforex said:
Friday on cable we had 2 longs and 1 short, results are posted for 1lot. The system comes in a package and you receive it by mail in 2 to 5 days, depending where you live.

Looking forward to seeing you in the room on monday.

I must say looks impressive!!! - I may consider your system, obviously there are so many posts so unable to figure out how it all works etc, costs - have a website, i can visit and learn more about you.

Bharat

Hi guys - can you suggest me some good website for Forex reasearch? - free ones as i dont want to spend any monies at this stage

Ravi