Trend Spotter

Has anyone actually bought this system? Judging from the screenshots the calls look very similar to a free system I have running on VT Trader... can whipsaw a bit but generally ok for hitting the trend.

So their system uses the MetaTrader platform, but who's the free "live" data feed from?

Bluewave said:
Has anyone actually bought this system? Judging from the screenshots the calls look very similar to a free system I have running on VT Trader... can whipsaw a bit but generally ok for hitting the trend.

So their system uses the MetaTrader platform, but who's the free "live" data feed from?

Hi Bluewave,

Yes lots of people have bought this system, and are enjoying it, I have used VT, and i know it's down falls, it freezes constantly, and it's not my Internet connection as thats a 2 meg pipe.

Meta Trader is the best trading platform out there today, ask any major bank. Then ask the same question of VT.

This system like many others may look the same, but it sure does't work the same. This WORKS.
My friend if you are happy using your system use it, don't knock mine until you have tryed it.

But many thanks for your post.

Fair enough, Sid392.

As for VT Trader freezing, I haven't had any problems like that so can't really say any more. But my connection is far slower than 2 meg ;)

I'd still like to hear more reports from 1st hand users of this system and how whipsaws are traded through. Often it's all the small losses that eat into the profits!

Hi Bluewave.

If you are talking about news whipsaws there are 2 ways to play them. Either don't be in the market when they come out. Or have very fast fingers and hope you get a fill.

Normal whipsaws are taken care of with stops. But you know all this already.

It's not fair for me to comment on the system as I haven't bought it yet.
I have been in the room for the last 2 days. Yesterday it was quiet, and I even messed up with my own methods. Today has been good, spot on the button with cable, euro, and swiss.
And they would have given you some impressive points. I had more with my method on the eur/usd, But I only trade that at the moment, and it often means going in earlier then signals I have heard posted in the room on this guys system. But it also means I am more prone to whipsaws as was the case yesterday.

And as a side note. I will be buying the system from Phoenix after a couple more days in the room. I am impressed thus far.

Bluewave said:

so, BlueWave, this free system.......

options said:
Hi Bluewave.

If you are talking about news whipsaws there are 2 ways to play them. Either don't be in the market when they come out. Or have very fast fingers and hope you get a fill.

Normal whipsaws are taken care of with stops. But you know all this already.

It's not fair for me to comment on the system as I haven't bought it yet.
I have been in the room for the last 2 days. Yesterday it was quiet, and I even messed up with my own methods. Today has been good, spot on the button with cable, euro, and swiss.
And they would have given you some impressive points. I had more with my method on the eur/usd, But I only trade that at the moment, and it often means going in earlier then signals I have heard posted in the room on this guys system. But it also means I am more prone to whipsaws as was the case yesterday.

And as a side note. I will be buying the system from Phoenix after a couple more days in the room. I am impressed thus far.

Thanks for your post. Re: whipsaws, let me use one of Phoenix's graphics (not meant as a criticism of their system):

http://img293.echo.cx/my.php?image=11387pt.jpg

As you can see there are 2 red and 2 blue arrows on the left of the chart. Now, presuming these arrows signal as the bar is forming, you'd be looking to enter the trade on the next bar (if following the signals). With lack of foresight how are you going to know if the signal will lead to the start of a new trend or not? You won't, therefore with a continuing sideways market you'd make lots of small losses, or a few breakevens at best depending on the range.

Ok, yes, once an actual trend is caught then it should (hopefully) cover all those little losses and it could be that the Phoenix system is using the Bollinger Bands & CCI to confirm the start of the trend.

BTW, still no answer from Phoenix about which free "live" data provider they're using.

Last edited:
Bluewave said:
Thanks for your post. Re: whipsaws, let me use one of Phoenix's graphics (not meant as a criticism of his system):

my.php

As you can see there are 2 red and 2 blue arrows on the left of the chart. Now, presuming these arrows signal as the bar is forming, you'd be looking to enter the trade on the next bar (if following the signals). With lack of foresight how are you going to know if the signal will lead to the start of a new trend or not? You won't, therefore with a continuing sideways market you'd make lots of small losses, or a few breakevens at best depending on the range.

Ok, yes, once an actual trend is caught then it should (hopefully) cover all those little losses and it could be that the Phoenix system is using the Bollinger Bands & CCI to confirm the start of the trend.

BTW, still no answer about from Phoenix about which free "live" data provider they're using.

Hi Bluewave,

I did answer your question on free "live" data provider. "Metatrader", is NOT only the platform but ALSO the DATA provider.

Used by private traders the WORLD round and ALSO major banks. (unlike VT)

Unlike your "free" system, you get caught in whipsaws, we dont. many people have witnessed this today and yesterday, and do as members everyday. They trade with traders
who are passionate about trading. An online community.

side note,

"Dont judge a book by it's cover unless you cover just another". This system has far more to it than the basic eye can see. This system WORKS.

But good luck with your trading and i wish you well.

Sid

Last edited:
OK sid,

Did you make $1,000,000 over the past month?

If not, why not?

The stats you have provided suggest this is a one way ticket.

JonnyT

JonnyT said:
OK sid,

Did you make $1,000,000 over the past month?

If not, why not?

The stats you have provided suggest this is a one way ticket.

JonnyT

Jonny,

My friend nothing in life is a oneway ticket, did you make over $1,000,000 last month?
are you trading 200 lot contracts or a yard trader? If you see my first post mate, it will tell you i am not claiming the "Holy Grail".

I am not looking for a slaging match as well, I am a trader first and foremost.

I have something that I and "YOU" if you become a member beleve in, something that works.

So all the best with your trading, and i hope it works out well for you.

Regards Sid.

Ok results time again.

Sorry for not posting the trades live, but since running the 2 room's been a little hard, i will try and post the trades as well of calling them in the room.

Anyway between the 3 Pairs today (swiss, Cable, Eur) we have:-

239 pips it was a very good day...

and a lot off happy people who took the calls.

so we look forward to the days trading Friday.

Hi Sid
Impressive results so far ,will be keeping a close eye on how things are going ,best of luck to you. :cool:

I've had the software for just over a day I am extremely impressed by Sid who is genuine and honest and more importantly trades the software himself and has 1000% belief in it.

He couldn't have been more helpful in getting me started and at the end of the day if you feel its not for you then you have a money back guarantee after one month which will definitely be honoured, but trust me you won't want to send it back.

I've been ripped off with crap software and sytstems costing much more than this many times before and first impressions are that this is the dogs whatsits, it is not the Holy Grail and you will have losses but it will alert you to good entry points and help you cut the losses short and let the winners run which after all is the name of the game it sounds easy but we all know it isn't.

This is not a Black Box system I would describe it as trader support software you still decide if to take the signals taking into account time of day, news releases etc but it certainly appears to help from a psychological point of view.

I only trade part time so won't give an update as to profit and loss for a few weeks but I am very confident that this software will improve my trading.

It does what it says on the tin for unbelievable money, try it ,you can blame me if disappointed.

Regards Schoe.

Last edited:
Hi Schoe

Thanks for your comments ,will be interested to know how you get on in the next few weeks ,

schoe said:
I've had the software for just over a day I am extremely impressed by Sid who is genuine and honest and more importantly trades the software himself and has 1000% belief in it.

Is the website metatrader.com one and the same ?
It seems a load of other people's sponsored stuff ??

Pat494 said:

the platform is from metaquotes.net..and the site you can find it in mine or sid's profile or just click the www buton at the bottom of this post.
regards

Pat494 said:
schoe said:

Hi,

Metatrader's website is :- http://www.metaquotes.net

Sid